Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SM’s Leveling and Grinding Services[]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I melt them down or use them for swipp/baldwin. Theyre worth more than jist hoard sale value.
I melt them down or use them for swipp/baldwin. Theyre worth more than jist hoard sale value.
6mWOUG0.png
@runi

Sorry for the inconviences and the misunderstandings.

It will be resolved soon hopefully. We have the best grinders around. Allow me to train you 4 fodder for free due to this misunderstanding.

Usually I charge 5kt per. But I can do 4 for free. Fell free to send the fodder when ready. I will level them to 7.

I will be back at 8:55 fr time today to accept fodder and start leveling.

And if you want more fodder you can 1 fodder 3.75kt from then on.

That means if you send 6 fodder you get 4 free (one time only) and any other fodder you want 3.75kt each.
@runi

Sorry for the inconviences and the misunderstandings.

It will be resolved soon hopefully. We have the best grinders around. Allow me to train you 4 fodder for free due to this misunderstanding.

Usually I charge 5kt per. But I can do 4 for free. Fell free to send the fodder when ready. I will level them to 7.

I will be back at 8:55 fr time today to accept fodder and start leveling.

And if you want more fodder you can 1 fodder 3.75kt from then on.

That means if you send 6 fodder you get 4 free (one time only) and any other fodder you want 3.75kt each.
[img]https://i.ibb.co/5FvRjRg/B6433-C6-F-756-D-4291-80-CA-4521305376-A6.jpg[/img[/img]
@runi
Ahhhh, ok. Do you still want me to grind?
@runi
Ahhhh, ok. Do you still want me to grind?
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
Why did you include treasure in my Crossroads?
Why did you include treasure in my Crossroads?
@falconsight It’s why I charge 60kt. I sell all trinkets an give you that price. But I am not done grinding for you, decided to take the rest of it into my own hands.
@falconsight It’s why I charge 60kt. I sell all trinkets an give you that price. But I am not done grinding for you, decided to take the rest of it into my own hands.
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
3EEgU.gif
So you know, the point of grinding is for those trinkets and mats and food. They're used to obtain other items, but are a pain to get. Hence why the service is grinding; you are putting in the grind for those items. Big things like fams and stones are just bonuses. So if you hoardsell the very items we want you to be farming, that defeats the purpose of hiring you.

That being said, if you are willing to send ALL drops I would love another hour in the waterway. If not, I will hire someone else :)

@/frozenspirit
That's very kind of you! I'm on mobile until noon so wont be able to send fodder until then though
So you know, the point of grinding is for those trinkets and mats and food. They're used to obtain other items, but are a pain to get. Hence why the service is grinding; you are putting in the grind for those items. Big things like fams and stones are just bonuses. So if you hoardsell the very items we want you to be farming, that defeats the purpose of hiring you.

That being said, if you are willing to send ALL drops I would love another hour in the waterway. If not, I will hire someone else :)

@/frozenspirit
That's very kind of you! I'm on mobile until noon so wont be able to send fodder until then though
6mWOUG0.png
@runi
Sure! Sorry about all the inconvenience.. TAke a 25% discount.
@runi
Sure! Sorry about all the inconvenience.. TAke a 25% discount.
3EEgU.gif
@runi

You can ping me :)

I am not subbed. Also just wanted to tell you that you get all rare drops (Familiars, Battlestones, Apparel, Genes.) I get from mire when I level your fodder.

I hope you have a nice day.

@runi

You can ping me :)

I am not subbed. Also just wanted to tell you that you get all rare drops (Familiars, Battlestones, Apparel, Genes.) I get from mire when I level your fodder.

I hope you have a nice day.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/5FvRjRg/B6433-C6-F-756-D-4291-80-CA-4521305376-A6.jpg[/img[/img]
Bump!

Fodder Leveling Slots

@/runi waiting for dragons to train
(Open!)

25% off for next customer! (Valid for up to 4 fodder)

Bump!

Fodder Leveling Slots

@/runi waiting for dragons to train
(Open!)

25% off for next customer! (Valid for up to 4 fodder)

@Frozenspirit

I have four dragons I'd like fodder leveled to 10.

How much?
@Frozenspirit

I have four dragons I'd like fodder leveled to 10.

How much?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18