Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S+T] Ozprey's Swap Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@aquilaaltair well, they're going for about 50 gems on the auction house at the moment, so it depends how many of each item you want. Three berserkers and two ambushes would be 90 gems total, which is a trade I could make, but each piece of the lightning apparel is 45 gems each, so I don't think that would cover it.
@aquilaaltair well, they're going for about 50 gems on the auction house at the moment, so it depends how many of each item you want. Three berserkers and two ambushes would be 90 gems total, which is a trade I could make, but each piece of the lightning apparel is 45 gems each, so I don't think that would cover it.
@Ozprey Gotcha, I'd love to buy errrr all of em off of ya eheh
@Ozprey Gotcha, I'd love to buy errrr all of em off of ya eheh
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
@aquilaaltair if you're buying all of the lighting apparel in stock, and all the ambushes and berserkers, I could do that for 220 gems/220,000 treasure and the shardhide?
@aquilaaltair if you're buying all of the lighting apparel in stock, and all the ambushes and berserkers, I could do that for 220 gems/220,000 treasure and the shardhide?
Ah no Shardhide, just found a dragon who could fit it~ But I can do everything else though!
Ah no Shardhide, just found a dragon who could fit it~ But I can do everything else though!
@aquilaaltair ah, cool! if the shardhide isn't involved, it will be a bit more expensive though. How does 280 gems/280,000 treasure sound?
@aquilaaltair ah, cool! if the shardhide isn't involved, it will be a bit more expensive though. How does 280 gems/280,000 treasure sound?
@Ozprey

Hello! Could I buy the Strawberry Noggle?
@Ozprey

Hello! Could I buy the Strawberry Noggle?
tqGkHih.png
LnZG5ty.png

2VAg1VF.png
b7tgKsh.png
7QhGLKp.png
Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png

Fine with me ;)
Fine with me ;)
@aquilaaltair great, I'll set up a crossroads!

@Flurries sure! I'll set up the trade for you now.
@aquilaaltair great, I'll set up a crossroads!

@Flurries sure! I'll set up the trade for you now.
@Ozprey

I'm interested in Sly glance, Nebula starsilk socks, Velvet floracat, Blackline bicorn whale, for a total of 60g equivalent...

I could offer a cosmo gecko, a leather fedora and a stack of insect-type food (or potentially 10-15 green sludge)?
@Ozprey

I'm interested in Sly glance, Nebula starsilk socks, Velvet floracat, Blackline bicorn whale, for a total of 60g equivalent...

I could offer a cosmo gecko, a leather fedora and a stack of insect-type food (or potentially 10-15 green sludge)?
SXicMa1.png
@WingMedusa

I'd be happy to trade you all of those things for a Cosmo gecko, a leather fedora and a stack of insects! Want me to set up a crossroads?
@WingMedusa

I'd be happy to trade you all of those things for a Cosmo gecko, a leather fedora and a stack of insects! Want me to set up a crossroads?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54