Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ s ] a bunch of custom accents
1 2
I am Poor:tm: and need to increase my shadow army so im gonna sell singular copies of these personal customs <3
all of them are on the AH but their prices are negotiable to some extent !

I am Poor:tm: and need to increase my shadow army so im gonna sell singular copies of these personal customs <3
all of them are on the AH but their prices are negotiable to some extent !

76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
trimmed pings for size

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, body horror, creepy/horror, eyes (stylized/symbolic), flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, smoke, warm colors, wings, occult, gold, eldritch, dark, bones/skeleton

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, wings, gold, angels, filigree

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, wings, gold, eyes (stylized/symbolic), warm colors, purple, occult, dark, bones/skeleton

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, limited, wings, eyes (stylized/symbolic), smoke, dark, glow, cool colors

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, wings, eyes (stylized/symbolic), smoke, dark, desert, flowers/floral, warm colors, purple, occult, gold
trimmed pings for size

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, body horror, creepy/horror, eyes (stylized/symbolic), flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, smoke, warm colors, wings, occult, gold, eldritch, dark, bones/skeleton

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, wings, gold, angels, filigree

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, wings, gold, eyes (stylized/symbolic), warm colors, purple, occult, dark, bones/skeleton

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, limited, wings, eyes (stylized/symbolic), smoke, dark, glow, cool colors

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, wings, eyes (stylized/symbolic), smoke, dark, desert, flowers/floral, warm colors, purple, occult, gold
man, wish i had the funds for God Complex ;-;
man, wish i had the funds for God Complex ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
theyre all so pretty ;; best of luck selling!
theyre all so pretty ;; best of luck selling!
CvyoOwu.png
ghossts is gorgeous. let me know if you're interested in trading? I have a few of my own customs I could part with!
ghossts is gorgeous. let me know if you're interested in trading? I have a few of my own customs I could part with!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@Putrefaction that was actually my own auction :'D Im just selling another copy because I wasted used all that money already :pensive: scattering shadow primals is a grueling task

@bioluminosity it depends on what you have really :D I'm particularly picky these days though, and only looking at wildclaw accents ;y;
@Putrefaction that was actually my own auction :'D Im just selling another copy because I wasted used all that money already :pensive: scattering shadow primals is a grueling task

@bioluminosity it depends on what you have really :D I'm particularly picky these days though, and only looking at wildclaw accents ;y;
sigh, home is so perfect for one of my boys , but so far out of my price range
sigh, home is so perfect for one of my boys , but so far out of my price range
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
of course! I have some.

- patreon only

- personal copy of custom for someone else

they are both in the AH too. just watching my dragon $$ since I have some stuff printing/I will be printing @-@ so 15kg is out of reach atm.

i'm also eyeing as tave
of course! I have some.

- patreon only

- personal copy of custom for someone else

they are both in the AH too. just watching my dragon $$ since I have some stuff printing/I will be printing @-@ so 15kg is out of reach atm.

i'm also eyeing as tave
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity ahh sadly neither of them would fit the themes im going for in my lair ;v;
@bioluminosity ahh sadly neither of them would fit the themes im going for in my lair ;v;
Friendly bomp
Friendly bomp
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
1 2