Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UM Accents - UPDATED
1 2 3 4 5
@Slaytheist I'll set up a PA!

@Pained I think I'd rather just sell it. I'll set up a PA for you.

@klee it is, sorry. I'm pretty attached to that one so I'll be super picky about what I let it go for.

@Maki are you offering those for trade? If so, I'd trade it for Celestial Oasis.
@Slaytheist I'll set up a PA!

@Pained I think I'd rather just sell it. I'll set up a PA for you.

@klee it is, sorry. I'm pretty attached to that one so I'll be super picky about what I let it go for.

@Maki are you offering those for trade? If so, I'd trade it for Celestial Oasis.
@haxure Ah alright. But thanks for letting me know! :)
@haxure Ah alright. But thanks for letting me know! :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@haxure Hello! I'm interested in Just Seconds Apart (RB skincent). I was wondering if you'd take 1.2kg for it?
@haxure Hello! I'm interested in Just Seconds Apart (RB skincent). I was wondering if you'd take 1.2kg for it?
@Descending I'm so sorry but I realized I actually have , which is slightly different (tbh not quite sure how that happened, since the item numbers aren't close to each other...)
if you're interested in zero mile instead, I would definitely take 1.2kg for it, but I totally get if you aren't! sorry about this....
@Descending I'm so sorry but I realized I actually have , which is slightly different (tbh not quite sure how that happened, since the item numbers aren't close to each other...)
if you're interested in zero mile instead, I would definitely take 1.2kg for it, but I totally get if you aren't! sorry about this....
@haxure It's all good, I actually saw "zero mile" in the AH and came here to ask for a haggle. I just copied and pasted the skin name (Just Seconds Apart) from this thread to ask about it, I didn't notice they were different accents lol.

Would you like me to set a CR, or will you be setting up a PA c:
@haxure It's all good, I actually saw "zero mile" in the AH and came here to ask for a haggle. I just copied and pasted the skin name (Just Seconds Apart) from this thread to ask about it, I didn't notice they were different accents lol.

Would you like me to set a CR, or will you be setting up a PA c:
@Descending oh good! I'll set up a PA~
@Descending oh good! I'll set up a PA~
@haxure
Hi there! I'm interested in the Skin: Vintergatan, could I get a price check for that? thanks!
@haxure
Hi there! I'm interested in the Skin: Vintergatan, could I get a price check for that? thanks!
3qgEle3.png
@TwistedEerie 1kg?
@TwistedEerie 1kg?
@haxure
Oooh! I’m interested! Though if I may ask, Since I’m saving up for a project, I’m on a bit of a budget, would you be willing to go 900g for it?
@haxure
Oooh! I’m interested! Though if I may ask, Since I’m saving up for a project, I’m on a bit of a budget, would you be willing to go 900g for it?
3qgEle3.png
@haxure
How much would you like for Falling Asleep?
@haxure
How much would you like for Falling Asleep?
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
1 2 3 4 5