Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free 21 lvl cauldron brewing
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Archaeoraptor sure, write here again when you will gather the needed ingredients :). I can also brew anything like sulphur etc needed for the Bogsneak scroll if youd like, just send over the basic ingredients and money thats needed for recipees [emoji=banescale happy size=1] @FeeshyKette sure, ill set it up as soon as you send the ingredients over ^^
@Archaeoraptor sure, write here again when you will gather the needed ingredients :). I can also brew anything like sulphur etc needed for the Bogsneak scroll if youd like, just send over the basic ingredients and money thats needed for recipees

@FeeshyKette sure, ill set it up as soon as you send the ingredients over ^^
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
Will do, thank you! In a little over 5 hours I’ll have all the ingredients needed, so I’ll set up a CR asap :>
Will do, thank you! In a little over 5 hours I’ll have all the ingredients needed, so I’ll set up a CR asap :>
@FeeshyKette (Writing second time to make sure you got the ping, as I wrote your login wrong the first time, though I corrected it. Sorry!)
@FeeshyKette (Writing second time to make sure you got the ping, as I wrote your login wrong the first time, though I corrected it. Sorry!)
@Archaeoraptor Okay! :) Ill begin around 23 fr time, which will be morning for me though, as Ill already be asleep. Hope its alright
@Archaeoraptor Okay! :) Ill begin around 23 fr time, which will be morning for me though, as Ill already be asleep. Hope its alright
Got it, again I’m in no rush so take as long as you need~ Thanks again!
Got it, again I’m in no rush so take as long as you need~ Thanks again!
Bump ^^
Bump ^^
@pyracantha Would you be able to brew reinforced glass beakers for me? I have all of the items available now.
@pyracantha Would you be able to brew reinforced glass beakers for me? I have all of the items available now.
@Marameli I would set up the first set two hours from now, right now I already brew something. If you dont mind the wait, you can send a crossroads now and I will pick it up when I begin :)
If you want one set i could be able to send it to you right after its finished brewing.
@Marameli I would set up the first set two hours from now, right now I already brew something. If you dont mind the wait, you can send a crossroads now and I will pick it up when I begin :)
If you want one set i could be able to send it to you right after its finished brewing.
@pyracantha Just one set ^_^ I'll send the stuff over now.
@pyracantha Just one set ^_^ I'll send the stuff over now.
bump! :)
bump! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6