Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Emptying my account [read carefully!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@drgrim Hello, thank you for your generosity and take your time. <3 If you can spare any of these fine dergs outfits, I love what the apparel they are wearing (yes you can see a theme here). Linked for ease of your life: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11942104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119422/11942104_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16311478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163115/16311478_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20102255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201023/20102255_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16423627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164237/16423627_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, I'm collecting ugly dragons with unusual eyes and beauftifying them with any skins I can spare. If there's any skin you could send my way without hassling yourself too much, I'm not picky (even cheap coli skins are better than how those poor dears look like naturally).
@drgrim

Hello, thank you for your generosity and take your time. <3

If you can spare any of these fine dergs outfits, I love what the apparel they are wearing (yes you can see a theme here). Linked for ease of your life:

11942104_350.png

16311478_350.png

20102255_350.png

16423627_350.png

Also, I'm collecting ugly dragons with unusual eyes and beauftifying them with any skins I can spare. If there's any skin you could send my way without hassling yourself too much, I'm not picky (even cheap coli skins are better than how those poor dears look like naturally).

FR_Banner_01-transp.png
@drgrim hi there! I hope I'm not bothering you, but I would just wanted to know if I could have one or more of the following items (but I don't wish to be greedy), if no one has asked for it previously? Thank you so much for this giveaway, and I hope you have a great time outside of FR! [item=cleaver] (On Iblis) [item= cosmologist fieldtools] (On Aderyn) [item=Paunchy Green Percher] (Om Rhum) Thank you! I could try and doodle something for you, although I'm much better at drawing people (dragons aren't really my forte haha).
@drgrim

hi there! I hope I'm not bothering you, but I would just wanted to know if I could have one or more of the following items (but I don't wish to be greedy), if no one has asked for it previously? Thank you so much for this giveaway, and I hope you have a great time outside of FR!

Cleaver (On Iblis)
Cosmologist Fieldtools (On Aderyn)
Paunchy Green Percher (Om Rhum)

Thank you! I could try and doodle something for you, although I'm much better at drawing people (dragons aren't really my forte haha).
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
@drgrim

Thanks so much for doing this!
Could I possibly grab the Veteran Scars on Kilo, The Pixie Procession on Cassandra, the Moonglow Thorns on Void, Roog's Paunchy Red Percher, Liv's accent and Leiloni's outfit? ^^" Sorry if that's greedy of me, I definitely don't need all of those, any of them would be great too! I hope all goes well for you. :>
@drgrim

Thanks so much for doing this!
Could I possibly grab the Veteran Scars on Kilo, The Pixie Procession on Cassandra, the Moonglow Thorns on Void, Roog's Paunchy Red Percher, Liv's accent and Leiloni's outfit? ^^" Sorry if that's greedy of me, I definitely don't need all of those, any of them would be great too! I hope all goes well for you. :>
P0QFcvZ.png
hi! if you've got anything at all left i'm more than happy to take literally anything off your hands.. thanks for the opportunity and in advance!
hi! if you've got anything at all left i'm more than happy to take literally anything off your hands.. thanks for the opportunity and in advance!
@drgrim Thank you so much for your generosity! I was wondering if I could have maybe a few/one of these items if they haven’t been asked for yet/you’re willing to give them away? [item=Seashell Mantle]on Skye (if you’re selling/giving her away I’d LOVE to buy her! I can offer doodles/bad art) ----- [item=Yelling Wyrmpeck] on Talia ----- [item=Naturalist Adornments] on Talia ----- [item=Bluffclamber Belongings] on Alita ----- [item=Accent: Bramble Juggler] on Aoba (I don’t mean to be greedy oof, I just figured I’d put a list in case some other users already asked for some of these items) Anyways, thank you so much for the opportunity! Edit: Formatting
@drgrim
Thank you so much for your generosity! I was wondering if I could have maybe a few/one of these items if they haven’t been asked for yet/you’re willing to give them away?
Seashell Mantle on Skye (if you’re selling/giving her away I’d LOVE to buy her! I can offer doodles/bad art)
Yelling Wyrmpeck on Talia
Naturalist Adornments on Talia
Bluffclamber Belongings on Alita
Accent: Bramble Juggler on Aoba

(I don’t mean to be greedy oof, I just figured I’d put a list in case some other users already asked for some of these items)

Anyways, thank you so much for the opportunity!

Edit: Formatting
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Hi @drgrim
i wish you the best and hope everything goes well during your time off from FR!

if you are still giving away items, i would love to please have anything you would be kind enough to send, thank you for your generosity^^
Hi @drgrim
i wish you the best and hope everything goes well during your time off from FR!

if you are still giving away items, i would love to please have anything you would be kind enough to send, thank you for your generosity^^
@drgrim
Hello! I am fairly newer of a player and have been trying to acquire these items!
ice sprite, shadow sprite, speedy , crystalhide jester
If you haven't gotten rid of these I would absolutely LOVE them!!

Items on Dragons I'd love:
infectionist crown on Crowley
searing crown on Davnan
ebony antlers on teth
seashell mantle on skye
mesa mechanojets on Dravite

Not trying to be greedy!
I hate to see anyone emptying their account, but please do let me know :D

@drgrim
Hello! I am fairly newer of a player and have been trying to acquire these items!
ice sprite, shadow sprite, speedy , crystalhide jester
If you haven't gotten rid of these I would absolutely LOVE them!!

Items on Dragons I'd love:
infectionist crown on Crowley
searing crown on Davnan
ebony antlers on teth
seashell mantle on skye
mesa mechanojets on Dravite

Not trying to be greedy!
I hate to see anyone emptying their account, but please do let me know :D

ryS9JAW.png
@drgrim
Thanks so much for doing this. Could I get the black dwarf unicorn, chimera and nature sprite(if you still have it)?
@drgrim
Thanks so much for doing this. Could I get the black dwarf unicorn, chimera and nature sprite(if you still have it)?

Frcomm69.png
[center]@drgrim Hello! :) Mind if I snag [item=Ice sprite] and [item=speedy] I'm trying to collect as many familiars as I can possible and those would really help. I'd ask for more fams, but I dun wanna be greedy. :D If you happen to have a spare [item=Boneyard Tatters] and/or [item=Infectionist's Sash] I would really love them too! (I'm also open to any Plague related apparel.) [/center]
@drgrim

Hello! :) Mind if I snag Ice Sprite and Speedy
I'm trying to collect as many familiars as I can possible and those would really help. I'd ask for more fams, but I dun wanna be greedy. :D

If you happen to have a spare Boneyard Tatters and/or Infectionist's Sash I would really love them too! (I'm also open to any Plague related apparel.)
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
@drgrim I would die for a sprite but I'm sure they've all be requested. Since so many people have asked for stuff already I'd love any gem mp stuff, UMAs, or earlier fest stuff. If that's gone I'd be happy to receive anything.

Thank you so much!
@drgrim I would die for a sprite but I'm sure they've all be requested. Since so many people have asked for stuff already I'd love any gem mp stuff, UMAs, or earlier fest stuff. If that's gone I'd be happy to receive anything.

Thank you so much!
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18