Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] food @ 20/fp
1 2 3 4
@iconic i have a bunch more that i didnt update, if youd like to see what they are :>
@klee of course! ill start sending crs :>
@iconic i have a bunch more that i didnt update, if youd like to see what they are :>
@klee of course! ill start sending crs :>
CvyoOwu.png
@furo yes please! i have about 100kt worth i can buy right now. if you have any of the rarer ones, i'd love to buy those ;0;
@furo yes please! i have about 100kt worth i can buy right now. if you have any of the rarer ones, i'd love to buy those ;0;
@iconic heres my full stock for you, just pick what youd like; [item=green goo]x9 375t each [item=yellow goo]x5 1200t each [item=orange goo]x6 800t each [item=purple goo]x1 800t each [item=green ooze]x6 2000t each [item=orange ooze]x5 2200t each [item=purple ooze]x3 1000t each [item=green sludge]x21 400t each [item=red sludge]x6 1000t each
@iconic heres my full stock for you, just pick what youd like;
Green Goo x9 375t each
Yellow Goo x5 1200t each
Orange Goo x6 800t each
Purple Goo x1 800t each
Green Ooze x6 2000t each
Orange Ooze x5 2200t each
Purple Ooze x3 1000t each
Green Sludge x21 400t each
Red Sludge x6 1000t each
CvyoOwu.png
@furo if i did the calculations right, it all adds up to 98,575t. is that okay with you?
@furo if i did the calculations right, it all adds up to 98,575t. is that okay with you?
@iconic i added to 55375- just in case i wasnt clear, the ones on the front page arent what i have anymore! the post i made a few minutes ago is all i have, including what was left from the front page x.x

if thats alright, ill send a cr!
@iconic i added to 55375- just in case i wasnt clear, the ones on the front page arent what i have anymore! the post i made a few minutes ago is all i have, including what was left from the front page x.x

if thats alright, ill send a cr!
CvyoOwu.png
@furo whoops i totally misunderstood! that sounds perfect to me.
@furo whoops i totally misunderstood! that sounds perfect to me.
1 2 3 4