Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Fest, eggs, UMAs, more [W] Shrooms
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
[center]Happy festival, everyone! I've got some stuff and I'm looking to trade it for fest currency! Further down is information regarding pricing, item holds, deadlines, and other things. Please read this post thoroughly before posting. [color=red][size=5][b]Status[/b]: CLOSED[/size][/color] I'm not subbed, please ping to get my attention faster. [b]Currently seeking:[/b] [item=all-seeing shroom] [b]How to calculate pricing*: [/b] Step 1. Search for the item on the Auction House. Step 2. Find the lowest priced listing in gems. (LAH) Step 3: Multiply LAH price in gems by 2 = price in fest currency (example: 20g * 2 = 40 FC) *this method applies to [i]most[/i] items. Please read below for the exceptions. [size=6][b]IMPORTANT INFO[/b] [color=grey](please read before posting)[/color][/size] [left] [LIST] [*]I value [i]most[/i] items at LAH (lowest auction house price) at a rate of [b]2FC:1g:1kt[/b]. There are two exceptions to this: [indent][b]1)[/b] Certain items will have flat prices listed next to them. [b]2)[/b] If there is a large difference in gem and treasure LAH prices (example: 40g vs 70kt), or LAH is a significant undercut (example: LAH is 20g, and the next lowest prices are in the 40-50g range), I may value the item at the average of the two prices.[/indent] [*][color=red][ NEW ][/color] [b]ITEM HOLDS[/b]: If you ask to put an item on hold, PLEASE hold yourself accountable for honoring that hold. If you need to cancel or extend the hold for whatever reason, that's totally okay, just please communicate that with me as soon as possible! I won't send reminders. (Sorry for the new stricter rules. I've had one too many issues regarding item holds and need to set boundaries.) [*]If you're interested in buying more than 3 things, [b]please calculate the prices yourself[/b] unless you're certain you're going to buy them. I don't have the time to look up a ton of items only for people to say they're no longer interested. All the info you need is on the auction house! [*]When I give you a price, please [b]let me know whether you're still interested or not[/b]. [*][b]I only offer ONE of each item[/b] listed per month unless stated otherwise. Before posting, check the thread to see if the item(s) you want hasn't already been bought during the current festival, as this post may not always be updated. [*]All trades must be sent by [b]Saturday at 23:30[/b] server time. After that, I can't guarantee I'll be able to complete CRs before the festival ends. [*]Trade inquiries made when the shop is closed will likely be ignored, as that means you probably haven't read this post :( [/LIST][/left] Pinglist for reopening: (note: this is cleared after every fest) - ----- [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]HAVE[/b][/center] ----- [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]APPAREL[/b] [center]I will not go lower than 4g / 8 FC for any apparel item, even if LAH is lower than that. [b]I have... so much apparel rip.[/b] Feel free to ask about anything and I'll see if I have spares to trade.[/center] [item=spring's breath][item=autumn breeze][item=summer swelter][item=Standard of the Arcanist][item=Standard of the Earthshaker][item=Standard of the Tidelord][item=Frostfaerie Wings][item=Cindersphere Baubles][item=Greenskeeper Treeshroud] [item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's herb pouch][item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Ghost Flame collar][item=Ghost Flame headpiece][item=Ghost Flame tail ribbon][item=Solar Flame Cloak][item=Solar Flame headpiece][item=ghost flame candles][item=ethereal flame candles][item=haunted flame candles][item=Unearthly Onyx pendants][item=Unearthly Onyx taildecor][item=haunting amber Grasp][item=echo eater armet][item=echo eater spikescarf][item=echo eater armet][item=echo eater flightshroud][item=echo eater tailspine][item=echo eater hindcallouses][item=magician's cobwebs][item=Woeful Vial][item=Woeful presence][item=malign Vial][item=malign presence][item=unlucky Vial][item=malign presence][item=Woeful presence][item=murderous presence] [item=onyx seraph anklet][item=onyx seraph hip drape][item=onyx seraph necklace][item=aqua birdskull headdress][item=aqua birdskull wingpiece][item=aqua birdskull armband][item=aqua birdskull necklace][item=royal cape][item=gothic towel][item=gothic tea cups][item=Humble Apron][item=Humble towel][item=sweet tea cups][item=sweet towel][item=love's herald][item=Lavish Dress Shirt][item=Lavish tailcoat][item=Lavish waistcoat][item=florid waistcoast][item=florid tailcoat][item=florid cane][item=florid pants][item=florid dress shirt][item=proper waistcoat][item=proper tailcoat][item=resplendent tailcoat][item=resplendent pants][item=resplendent dress shirt][item=Advisor Collar] [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]FAMILIARS[/b] [center]I will not go lower than 4g / 8 FC for any familiar, even if LAH is lower than that.[/center] [item=winter sphinx][item=autumn sphinx][item=aurora pangolin][item=patina pangolin][item=skycrest bicorn][item=fenfisher flattail][item=scorchpaw prowler][item=runescar lynx][item=vigilant spear][item=apparition lance][item=firebug] [center][font=century gothic][size=4]Ask about fodder familiars, valued at 6FC each! Current stock: 0 [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]FEST SKINS[/b] [item=Accent: Rendering][item=Flaming Wraith][item=Accent: Shadowslime][item=Accent: Mariner's Guidance] [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]USER-MADE ACCENTS (1100 FC each)[/b] 1100FC each. These are all discounted from their original gem prices! [skin=38407][skin=38415][skin=41470][skin=41471][skin=41472][skin=43779][skin=45868][skin=46368] (1100FC each) [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]SPECIALTY/OTHER[/b] [item=scene: lightweaver's domain][item=scene: stormcatcher's domain][item=scene: flamecaller's domain][item=scene: arcanist's domain][item=Scene: Earthshaker's Domain][item=scene: voyage of the tenacity][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=vial of hypnotic sight] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] x0 (600 FC) [item=rusted treasure chest]x1 (12 FC) [item=iron treasure chest]x2 (35 FC) [item=gilded decorative chest]x0 (110FC) Unlisted: pages of various fest chests and skins - feel free to ask if I have a certain one. [center][font=century gothic][size=4][s](I can also snipe gaoler genes for the MP price worth in fest currency, if anyone's interested.)[/s] closed atm (ping @/Kalia) [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]MISC.[/b][/font] All food/material/trinket items will have an additional 2 FC fee per different item because it's a pain to find them in the Crossroads, sorry :") [item=berserker][item=pangolin] [item=daffodil][item=roan mouse][item=desert scrub][item=dwarf fawn][item=sakura owlet][item=wildwood owlet][item=clownfish][item=dried jerky][item=extinguished bunny][item=wisp fruit][item=dusty marigold][item=vampire eel][item=balsas anole][item=floating maiden][item=hallowed ivy] Ask about other Swipp or Hibernal Den items! ----- [center][b]NOT AVAILABLE[/b] These items have been traded away previously and are currently not in stock. They may restock during the next festival but there is no guarantee.[/center] [item=Unearthly Onyx Grasp][item=Bewitching Bangles][item=frigid gem guardian][item=Driftwood Gem Guardian][item=Tsunami Gem Guardian][item=Everbloom Gem Guardian][item=Shining Cancer][item=Enchanted Libra][item=Disappearing Pisces][item=Roaming Aries][item=Burning Virgo][item=Cairnstone Carry][item=Current Caller Raiment][item=Feathery Fallout][item=Boneyard Bard] (putting these here so I can keep track/copy paste item codes :p) ----- [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]HOLDS[/b] ----- [center][font=century gothic][size=4] [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Interested in art? Consider checking out my adopt shops, where I also accept fest currency and fest chests. Please check if the shop has an opening before ordering.[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2671346][img]https://i.imgur.com/rGWCPM5.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2755857][img]https://i.imgur.com/eqG2aiV.png[/img][/url]
Happy festival, everyone! I've got some stuff and I'm looking to trade it for fest currency! Further down is information regarding pricing, item holds, deadlines, and other things. Please read this post thoroughly before posting.

I'm not subbed, please ping to get my attention faster.

Currently seeking: All-Seeing Shroom

How to calculate pricing*:
Step 1. Search for the item on the Auction House.
Step 2. Find the lowest priced listing in gems. (LAH)
Step 3: Multiply LAH price in gems by 2 = price in fest currency
(example: 20g * 2 = 40 FC)

*this method applies to most items. Please read below for the exceptions.

IMPORTANT INFO
(please read before posting)
  • I value most items at LAH (lowest auction house price) at a rate of 2FC:1g:1kt. There are two exceptions to this:
    1) Certain items will have flat prices listed next to them.
    2) If there is a large difference in gem and treasure LAH prices (example: 40g vs 70kt), or LAH is a significant undercut (example: LAH is 20g, and the next lowest prices are in the 40-50g range), I may value the item at the average of the two prices.
  • [ NEW ] ITEM HOLDS: If you ask to put an item on hold, PLEASE hold yourself accountable for honoring that hold. If you need to cancel or extend the hold for whatever reason, that's totally okay, just please communicate that with me as soon as possible! I won't send reminders. (Sorry for the new stricter rules. I've had one too many issues regarding item holds and need to set boundaries.)
  • If you're interested in buying more than 3 things, please calculate the prices yourself unless you're certain you're going to buy them. I don't have the time to look up a ton of items only for people to say they're no longer interested. All the info you need is on the auction house!
  • When I give you a price, please let me know whether you're still interested or not.
  • I only offer ONE of each item listed per month unless stated otherwise. Before posting, check the thread to see if the item(s) you want hasn't already been bought during the current festival, as this post may not always be updated.
  • All trades must be sent by Saturday at 23:30 server time. After that, I can't guarantee I'll be able to complete CRs before the festival ends.
  • Trade inquiries made when the shop is closed will likely be ignored, as that means you probably haven't read this post :(

Pinglist for reopening: (note: this is cleared after every fest)
-

HAVE

APPAREL

I will not go lower than 4g / 8 FC for any apparel item, even if LAH is lower than that.

I have... so much apparel rip. Feel free to ask about anything and I'll see if I have spares to trade.

Spring's Breath Autumn Breeze Summer Swelter Standard of the Arcanist Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Tidelord Frostfaerie Wings Cindersphere Baubles Greenskeeper Treeshroud

Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Solar Flame Cloak Solar Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Candles Haunted Flame Candles Unearthly Onyx Pendants Unearthly Onyx Taildecor Haunting Amber Grasp Echo Eater Armet Echo Eater Spikescarf Echo Eater Armet Echo Eater Flightshroud Echo Eater Tailspine Echo Eater Hindcallouses Magician's Cobwebs Woeful Vial Woeful Presence Malign Vial Malign Presence Unlucky Vial Malign Presence Woeful Presence Murderous Presence

Onyx Seraph Hip Drape Onyx Seraph Necklace Aqua Birdskull Headdress Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece Aqua Birdskull Armband Aqua Birdskull Necklace Royal Cape Gothic Towel Gothic Tea Cups Humble Apron Humble Towel Sweet Tea Cups Sweet Towel Love's Herald Lavish Dress Shirt Lavish Tailcoat Lavish Waistcoat Florid Tailcoat Florid Cane Florid Pants Florid Dress Shirt Proper Waistcoat Proper Tailcoat Resplendent Tailcoat Resplendent Pants Resplendent Dress Shirt Advisor Collar

FAMILIARS

I will not go lower than 4g / 8 FC for any familiar, even if LAH is lower than that.

Winter Sphinx Autumn Sphinx Aurora Pangolin Patina Pangolin Skycrest Bicorn Fenfisher Flattail Scorchpaw Prowler Runescar Lynx Vigilant Spear Apparition Lance Firebug
Ask about fodder familiars, valued at 6FC each! Current stock: 0

FEST SKINS
Accent: Rendering Accent: Shadowslime Accent: Mariner's Guidance

USER-MADE ACCENTS (1100 FC each)

1100FC each. These are all discounted from their original gem prices!

(1100FC each)

SPECIALTY/OTHER
Scene: Lightweaver's Domain Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain Scene: Flamecaller's Domain Scene: Arcanist's Domain Scene: Earthshaker's Domain Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vial of Hypnotic Sight Unhatched Nocturne Egg x0 (600 FC) Rusted Treasure Chest x1 (12 FC) Iron Treasure Chest x2 (35 FC) Gilded Decorative Chest x0 (110FC)
Unlisted: pages of various fest chests and skins - feel free to ask if I have a certain one.

(I can also snipe gaoler genes for the MP price worth in fest currency, if anyone's interested.) closed atm (ping @/Kalia)

MISC.

All food/material/trinket items will have an additional 2 FC fee per different item because it's a pain to find them in the Crossroads, sorry :")

Berserker Pangolin Daffodil Roan Mouse Desert Scrub Dwarf Fawn Sakura Owlet Wildwood Owlet Clownfish Dried Jerky Extinguished Bunny Wisp Fruit Dusty Marigold Vampire Eel Balsas Anole Floating Maiden Hallowed Ivy

Ask about other Swipp or Hibernal Den items!

NOT AVAILABLE
These items have been traded away previously and are currently not in stock. They may restock during the next festival but there is no guarantee.

Unearthly Onyx Grasp Bewitching Bangles Frigid Gem Guardian Driftwood Gem Guardian Tsunami Gem Guardian Everbloom Gem Guardian Shining Cancer Enchanted Libra Disappearing Pisces Roaming Aries Burning Virgo Cairnstone Carry Current Caller Raiment Feathery Fallout Boneyard Bard

(putting these here so I can keep track/copy paste item codes :p)

HOLDS

Interested in art? Consider checking out my adopt shops, where I also accept fest currency and fest chests. Please check if the shop has an opening before ordering.

rGWCPM5.png
eqG2aiV.png
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
And we're open! :>

already traded
And we're open! :>

already traded
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova How many for a boggie egg?
@galaxanova How many for a boggie egg?
Hello LGBT Community
@yeehawbuckaroo

Current LAH is 318g, so 636 tablets! :D
@yeehawbuckaroo

Current LAH is 318g, so 636 tablets! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova If I could reserve that?
@galaxanova If I could reserve that?
Hello LGBT Community
@yeehawbuckaroo

Sure thing!
@yeehawbuckaroo

Sure thing!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova

How much are you thinking for the Shardflank scroll?
@galaxanova

How much are you thinking for the Shardflank scroll?
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@galaxanova how much for the flowerfalls and the geckos?
@galaxanova how much for the flowerfalls and the geckos?
4xn43c.png
@galaxanova im interested in putting the red rose flowerfall on hold :)
@galaxanova im interested in putting the red rose flowerfall on hold :)
CvyoOwu.png
@galaxanova heyo ! how much would all three gaoler genes be? :3
@galaxanova heyo ! how much would all three gaoler genes be? :3
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades