Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Grinding - want your derg at 25?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@LordLucario 15-25 is 100kt, I'll add you to the queue ^.^
@LordLucario 15-25 is 100kt, I'll add you to the queue ^.^
ZPHN6ju.png
@Josole dragons cost 250kt/g each to go from 1-25
@Josole dragons cost 250kt/g each to go from 1-25
Lichtdrache.gif
@Trissycat Hi, are you in the right thread? :)
@Trissycat Hi, are you in the right thread? :)
ZPHN6ju.png
do you not level dragons to 25 from 1? does it not cost 250kt per dragon?
do you not level dragons to 25 from 1? does it not cost 250kt per dragon?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Trissycat yes, sorry have I offended you in some way? It was rather confusing to see a random tag in my thread. Seemed like a misclick/mistaken tag.
Anyway tone is hard to interpret over text so I hope you're not actually hostile! Have a nice day
@Trissycat yes, sorry have I offended you in some way? It was rather confusing to see a random tag in my thread. Seemed like a misclick/mistaken tag.
Anyway tone is hard to interpret over text so I hope you're not actually hostile! Have a nice day
ZPHN6ju.png
sorry, not upset, was just questioning as I skimmed the first page, my friend Nick (josole) only has mobile and is recovering from a bad bad cold (not covid-19) and so I was looking for leveling services for him since i have a fast laptop, i tagged him in a few different threads that offer leveling, since the person i use will be busy for quite a while leveling my dragons
sorry, not upset, was just questioning as I skimmed the first page, my friend Nick (josole) only has mobile and is recovering from a bad bad cold (not covid-19) and so I was looking for leveling services for him since i have a fast laptop, i tagged him in a few different threads that offer leveling, since the person i use will be busy for quite a while leveling my dragons
Lichtdrache.gif
@Trissycat Ahh I see... That makes sense! Hope your friend finds what he's looking for. My queue is still open and my turnover rate is reasonably quick barring unforeseen issues (the bolded disclaimer at the top of the first page refers to a few things that one must keep in mind if they don't want to slow me down, for example)
Have a good day/night!
@Trissycat Ahh I see... That makes sense! Hope your friend finds what he's looking for. My queue is still open and my turnover rate is reasonably quick barring unforeseen issues (the bolded disclaimer at the top of the first page refers to a few things that one must keep in mind if they don't want to slow me down, for example)
Have a good day/night!
ZPHN6ju.png
@Silverwing9
Hey there! I have a few questions about your leveling stuff (and sorry if it's listed on the front, I skimmed over it ^^; )

Do you stat and/or stone the dragons sent to you?
And How much would it be for 3 dragons to get to level 25, two of which being level 21 and the other level 12?
@Silverwing9
Hey there! I have a few questions about your leveling stuff (and sorry if it's listed on the front, I skimmed over it ^^; )

Do you stat and/or stone the dragons sent to you?
And How much would it be for 3 dragons to get to level 25, two of which being level 21 and the other level 12?
.............. Jk9NoUo.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@XxCalypsoxX Hello
It actually is all listed right on the page you skimmed, as well as the fact that I am subbed and do not need a ping :)
I do appreciate it when people actually read what I took time to write, but here are the answers to your questions:

I do not stat, stone, or name any dragons sent to me. Your dragon must be named to be trained, so please do not send an unnamed dragon.
For two lvl 21's to get to 25, it is 40kt ea. For a level 12 it is 130kt.
If you would like to enter my queue, please thoroughly reread the first page so you know exactly what I'm offering and how I operate.

Thank you
@XxCalypsoxX Hello
It actually is all listed right on the page you skimmed, as well as the fact that I am subbed and do not need a ping :)
I do appreciate it when people actually read what I took time to write, but here are the answers to your questions:

I do not stat, stone, or name any dragons sent to me. Your dragon must be named to be trained, so please do not send an unnamed dragon.
For two lvl 21's to get to 25, it is 40kt ea. For a level 12 it is 130kt.
If you would like to enter my queue, please thoroughly reread the first page so you know exactly what I'm offering and how I operate.

Thank you
ZPHN6ju.png
Sorry, I'm so used to pinging and it's a bit hectic at my house rn

Thank you for the response ^^ I'll have to take a closer look later
Sorry, I'm so used to pinging and it's a bit hectic at my house rn

Thank you for the response ^^ I'll have to take a closer look later
.............. Jk9NoUo.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18