Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Massive Apparel Sell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KnightessTigris omg. thanks, I never would have noticed haha... let's go with 65kt? that sounds good with me. are you talking about the Learned set? [item=learned sage cover]
@KnightessTigris
omg. thanks, I never would have noticed haha...
let's go with 65kt? that sounds good with me.

are you talking about the Learned set?
Learned Sage Cover
UnyqHqE.png
No problem!
And that sounds perfect!! Yes, the learned sage is what I was thinking of!! Thank you!!
No problem!
And that sounds perfect!! Yes, the learned sage is what I was thinking of!! Thank you!!
@kindread oops my fault for not being specific ;; i'd love to get the tree frog and the dart(?) frog! also the black cat, tabby cat and the calico cat!!

also i was looking through your pages and how much would one of the undine's flatfins and flowering gladeboughs cost?
@kindread oops my fault for not being specific ;; i'd love to get the tree frog and the dart(?) frog! also the black cat, tabby cat and the calico cat!!

also i was looking through your pages and how much would one of the undine's flatfins and flowering gladeboughs cost?
bird | she, her | +3 fr
@birdious
no biggie!
15kt for the two frogs
and idkkkk 150kt for the three kitties?

edit: omg forgot to reply to the other inquiries...
100kt for both the fins and the gladeboughs?
@birdious
no biggie!
15kt for the two frogs
and idkkkk 150kt for the three kitties?

edit: omg forgot to reply to the other inquiries...
100kt for both the fins and the gladeboughs?
UnyqHqE.png
@Kindread How much for the amber lamp and all the river royalist/desert dynasty things?
@Kindread How much for the amber lamp and all the river royalist/desert dynasty things?
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder
I apparently don't have the full set of royal/desert dynasty... hm.

500kt/500g for the lamp, cuffs, both cinches and the tail rings?
@VolcanicThunder
I apparently don't have the full set of royal/desert dynasty... hm.

500kt/500g for the lamp, cuffs, both cinches and the tail rings?
UnyqHqE.png
@Kindread Sounds great! I'd also be interested in the cutlass and rapier, and maybe the other swords depending on the price, how much would those be?
@Kindread Sounds great! I'd also be interested in the cutlass and rapier, and maybe the other swords depending on the price, how much would those be?
wishlist
I don’t have a whole lotta money but I need me some pretty apparel, especially silks. Not sure what all the names are but I’m very interested in the galaxy looking silks
I don’t have a whole lotta money but I need me some pretty apparel, especially silks. Not sure what all the names are but I’m very interested in the galaxy looking silks
@VolcanicThunder
rapier - 120ish.
cutlass - not sure what to price this? looks like it's a cycled in bundle or something? and by other swords do you mean the cleaver and broadsword?
(sorry for sluggish replies... looking through all this apparel is sort of tedious lol)

@VolcanicThunder
rapier - 120ish.
cutlass - not sure what to price this? looks like it's a cycled in bundle or something? and by other swords do you mean the cleaver and broadsword?
(sorry for sluggish replies... looking through all this apparel is sort of tedious lol)

UnyqHqE.png
what are you looking for in terms of Clawtips? Interested in, well, most of them lol.
what are you looking for in terms of Clawtips? Interested in, well, most of them lol.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7