Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | lvl 16 cauldron for free brews[waitlist]
1 2 3 4
@pumpkinpepper i wont be able to get it to you before the festival is over, if thats alright-- @puddletail as with you! if pumpkin says no, ill accept one from you :)
@pumpkinpepper i wont be able to get it to you before the festival is over, if thats alright-- @puddletail as with you! if pumpkin says no, ill accept one from you :)
CvyoOwu.png
@furo yes, that's totally fine if you brew it when the fest is about to end
@furo yes, that's totally fine if you brew it when the fest is about to end

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@pumpkinpepper alright! ill take your order then, send mats and ill plop it in asap :)
@pumpkinpepper alright! ill take your order then, send mats and ill plop it in asap :)
CvyoOwu.png
@furo
Hi! Would it be possible to get 100 Bladed Flatleaves (5 sets of 20) brewed?
@furo
Hi! Would it be possible to get 100 Bladed Flatleaves (5 sets of 20) brewed?
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@mirna yup! i can squeeze em in, send a cr :)
@mirna yup! i can squeeze em in, send a cr :)
CvyoOwu.png
@furo

thanks, i’ll send mats now
@furo

thanks, i’ll send mats now

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@furo is this still open? Looking for someone to brew me some festival skins and a prismatic token. Also, do you do transmutes?
@furo is this still open? Looking for someone to brew me some festival skins and a prismatic token. Also, do you do transmutes?
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@puddletail i cant do a token, but i can do some skins! and no, i dont do transmutes x.x
@puddletail i cant do a token, but i can do some skins! and no, i dont do transmutes x.x
CvyoOwu.png
@furo would you be willing to do six skins? I'd like to send more but I don't want to clog up your waitlist or anything.
@furo would you be willing to do six skins? I'd like to send more but I don't want to clog up your waitlist or anything.
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@puddletail sure i can try to get 6 done! im not sure if ill be able to squeeze them all in, so ill return the leftover mats when im done if thats alright!
@puddletail sure i can try to get 6 done! im not sure if ill be able to squeeze them all in, so ill return the leftover mats when im done if thats alright!
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 3 4