Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@SarcasticHawke

Hello! Lowest I'd go is 5kg, since that's what I paid for it :3
@SarcasticHawke

Hello! Lowest I'd go is 5kg, since that's what I paid for it :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen That's fair! Don't have that many gems atm but hopefully once I finish my upcoming auction I can come back and snag it!
@Vulpen That's fair! Don't have that many gems atm but hopefully once I finish my upcoming auction I can come back and snag it!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke

Sure thing, I'm also open to holds! ;3
@SarcasticHawke

Sure thing, I'm also open to holds! ;3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen Honestly I'm hella tempted to ask for a hold but I don't want you to miss out on a possible larger/quicker sale. The auction will run for a week, so I'll definitely be back after that =^)
@Vulpen Honestly I'm hella tempted to ask for a hold but I don't want you to miss out on a possible larger/quicker sale. The auction will run for a week, so I'll definitely be back after that =^)
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke

I appreciate that! If you're sure, totally feel free drop by again or pm me after your auction. :3
@SarcasticHawke

I appreciate that! If you're sure, totally feel free drop by again or pm me after your auction. :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen
I might have fall asleep. Sounds reasonable however I wasn't quite sure at the time of asking wether I could actually find an use for it. Having slept a few hours I realized I probably can't. So I have to pass, but I wish you good luck on your spring cleaning. ^^'
@Vulpen
I might have fall asleep. Sounds reasonable however I wasn't quite sure at the time of asking wether I could actually find an use for it. Having slept a few hours I realized I probably can't. So I have to pass, but I wish you good luck on your spring cleaning. ^^'
@Vulpen

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

If you don't have a set price for your accents, please be sure to use the 'auctions/offers' keyword next time, as a lot of people would like to be filtered out.
@Vulpen

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

If you don't have a set price for your accents, please be sure to use the 'auctions/offers' keyword next time, as a lot of people would like to be filtered out.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@ Vulpen

Okay screw it, I found a perfect dragon for Tapio's so I'll take it for 6kg ;_;

If it's still available of course!
@ Vulpen

Okay screw it, I found a perfect dragon for Tapio's so I'll take it for 6kg ;_;

If it's still available of course!
IcgTKPi.png
@Kalinka

Oh, awesome! Yes it is. :3 I'll set up a PA for ya. :D
@Kalinka

Oh, awesome! Yes it is. :3 I'll set up a PA for ya. :D