Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Retired UM-Big discount
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@luckless Sure, I'll take Mutagen for 1700g! :D

Or if you're still hesitant, I can up that a bit
@luckless Sure, I'll take Mutagen for 1700g! :D

Or if you're still hesitant, I can up that a bit
TFmPIfy.png
@luckless So do you still have July and September? I want both and you didn't respond about July.

@luckless So do you still have July and September? I want both and you didn't respond about July.

tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
Quote:
pixiejen
There is one copy of September at 4000gems but i would take for any of them 2300g
@pixiejen When i mentioned "any of them" i meant both July and September :'3 Lowest i would take would be 2000g

@Velifer
Dont worry its fine but there was one more user interested in that accent and it would be unpolite to not let them know about the offer :'0 I am tryng to avoid conflicts

@Pressia
Aura and Myth seems to sell at a striking diference in price on AH O.o I think 1400g for myth and 1900g for Aura would be fine. Droomverlore is priced at 1300g but the artist of that accent is also interested in it so i am waiting an answer from the as well

@OreoMilkshake
Definetely less then for the 2500g thats on AH, something like 1900g =)

@furo
Ah sorry, i dont consider accents trades at this moment :'0

@Soldier76
I checked the prices on AH and going by them, I would say 1800g for Wheel of Fortune, There is a copy of september at 4000g so for july 2200g and night pray at 1600g. Unfortunately i dont remember if i payed 1000 or 1500g for Desolate Dawn but it was a limited accent so i will come back to you as soon as i find out :'0

@GoldPiilot
I wouldnt accept for july less then 2000g, going by Ah prices the same accent in other color is selling for 4000g. On another hand i might stop selling Pseudo because i am atached and there is one copy at 1100g so...what are you waiting for? go and grab it :'3

@hat17
For Mytagen i am considering so far an offer of 1700g from Velifer and sadly for the Silent Spatiolord i dont remember how much ive payed but i do know its a limited accent so i will get back to you as soon as i find that out :')

@meowmeowkazoo
September is selling for 4000g on AH so 2200g would be fine

Quote:
pixiejen
There is one copy of September at 4000gems but i would take for any of them 2300g
@pixiejen When i mentioned "any of them" i meant both July and September :'3 Lowest i would take would be 2000g

@Velifer
Dont worry its fine but there was one more user interested in that accent and it would be unpolite to not let them know about the offer :'0 I am tryng to avoid conflicts

@Pressia
Aura and Myth seems to sell at a striking diference in price on AH O.o I think 1400g for myth and 1900g for Aura would be fine. Droomverlore is priced at 1300g but the artist of that accent is also interested in it so i am waiting an answer from the as well

@OreoMilkshake
Definetely less then for the 2500g thats on AH, something like 1900g =)

@furo
Ah sorry, i dont consider accents trades at this moment :'0

@Soldier76
I checked the prices on AH and going by them, I would say 1800g for Wheel of Fortune, There is a copy of september at 4000g so for july 2200g and night pray at 1600g. Unfortunately i dont remember if i payed 1000 or 1500g for Desolate Dawn but it was a limited accent so i will come back to you as soon as i find out :'0

@GoldPiilot
I wouldnt accept for july less then 2000g, going by Ah prices the same accent in other color is selling for 4000g. On another hand i might stop selling Pseudo because i am atached and there is one copy at 1100g so...what are you waiting for? go and grab it :'3

@hat17
For Mytagen i am considering so far an offer of 1700g from Velifer and sadly for the Silent Spatiolord i dont remember how much ive payed but i do know its a limited accent so i will get back to you as soon as i find that out :')

@meowmeowkazoo
September is selling for 4000g on AH so 2200g would be fine

Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless

How much is ss-lion roaring?
@luckless

How much is ss-lion roaring?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@luckless

Would you be fine with 800g for ?
@luckless

Would you be fine with 800g for ?
frcomm48.png
@luckless
I can do 1400 for myth!
And if you wouldn't mind letting me know about Droomverlore. I'd love that one and could pay a bit more if needed, but I understand if the creator is interested.
@luckless
I can do 1400 for myth!
And if you wouldn't mind letting me know about Droomverlore. I'd love that one and could pay a bit more if needed, but I understand if the creator is interested.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Neraida
there arent any copies on AH but going around what other imp accents are priced from the same artist around 1800g

@Pressia
You are the only one interested in Myth so wil send a pa and of course will let you know as soon as i receive an answer!
@Neraida
there arent any copies on AH but going around what other imp accents are priced from the same artist around 1800g

@Pressia
You are the only one interested in Myth so wil send a pa and of course will let you know as soon as i receive an answer!
Lichtdrache.gif
Hi @luckless, would you take 1200G for ?
Hi @luckless, would you take 1200G for ?
| The end is [ ] [ ] [ ]| +3 FR | SKIN SALON SHOP |
@Daemonengrau
Age remains is a retired accent and 800 gems is a bit on the lower side, i would be alright selling it at 1300g

@l0x0l
If we could meet in the middle at 1300g that would be fine :'3
@Daemonengrau
Age remains is a retired accent and 800 gems is a bit on the lower side, i would be alright selling it at 1300g

@l0x0l
If we could meet in the middle at 1300g that would be fine :'3
Lichtdrache.gif
To few i didnt answered yet, i am tryng to figure out the prices for otkrovenie together with Silent Spatiolord and will asnwer as soon as i find out!
To few i didnt answered yet, i am tryng to figure out the prices for otkrovenie together with Silent Spatiolord and will asnwer as soon as i find out!
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62