Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tarot Readings 50kt (open)
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
Come join the Friend Rising Discord server!TOd95AF.png
@ManaCampbell sending you a pm
@ManaCampbell sending you a pm
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
bump
bump
@ManaCampbell

Could I get another reading pretty please?
@ManaCampbell

Could I get another reading pretty please?
@Cats
Yes of course lmk if you have a question or not and I can do a past, present, future spread if you want? :3
@Cats
Yes of course lmk if you have a question or not and I can do a past, present, future spread if you want? :3
@ManaCampbell past present future again would be great, please!
@ManaCampbell past present future again would be great, please!
@manacampbell

Are you potentially able to do any sort of couple reading for a pair of dragons I have? I'm struggling for lore and heard that these tarot readings are a wonderful spring board! I'd be happy to pay double or more for the special reading if it's something you could do :)
@manacampbell

Are you potentially able to do any sort of couple reading for a pair of dragons I have? I'm struggling for lore and heard that these tarot readings are a wonderful spring board! I'd be happy to pay double or more for the special reading if it's something you could do :)
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
@AerusOnward

I can do a relationship reading for them if that is what you want? I just need to consult my journal since it has been a bit since I have done a reading like that. And I could do 50kt for a couple reading. Send me a pm with the dragons okay? :3
@AerusOnward

I can do a relationship reading for them if that is what you want? I just need to consult my journal since it has been a bit since I have done a reading like that. And I could do 50kt for a couple reading. Send me a pm with the dragons okay? :3
bump
bump
@ManaCampbell Hello! I'd like a tarot reading please. I'd like to pay in a dried flowerfall if possible?
@ManaCampbell Hello! I'd like a tarot reading please. I'd like to pay in a dried flowerfall if possible?
1 2 3 4