Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3
@SeiyreSlash

Yes pls! ^^
@SeiyreSlash

Yes pls! ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Whoops! I forgot I still needed these >_< Would you have anything listed here by any chance?

Emerald Aviator Boots
Warcat Protector
Ignited Imp
Budwing Morpho
Deadwood Boar
Whoops! I forgot I still needed these >_< Would you have anything listed here by any chance?

Emerald Aviator Boots
Warcat Protector
Ignited Imp
Budwing Morpho
Deadwood Boar
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash

Ah, sorry! I don't have any spares of the familiars and I don't have the boots, sorry! ;v;

@Featherly

Sure!
@SeiyreSlash

Ah, sorry! I don't have any spares of the familiars and I don't have the boots, sorry! ;v;

@Featherly

Sure!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida
Do you have a mesacliff harpy?
@Kunikida
Do you have a mesacliff harpy?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Okapi

Ah, sorry! I do, but I don’t have a spare ;v;
@Okapi

Ah, sorry! I do, but I don’t have a spare ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
I have a lot of the trinkets/materials I could trade (especially from Ghostlight and Mire). Do you happen to have a Charged Might Fragment, Fossilize, Princess Petal Gecko, or any of the Pretty Pink bows? :3
I have a lot of the trinkets/materials I could trade (especially from Ghostlight and Mire). Do you happen to have a Charged Might Fragment, Fossilize, Princess Petal Gecko, or any of the Pretty Pink bows? :3
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@FoolishRay

Out of what you've listed, I only have a Fossilize. ;v;
@FoolishRay

Out of what you've listed, I only have a Fossilize. ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
That's fine :3. I have these you can choose from as a trade (in the amounts you have listed on page one. Don't feel like typing out all the numbers aha) [center][item=Bonebound chest][item=Dire Wooden Toy][item=Enchanted Candle][item=Ghastly Houndskull][item=Enchanted Remains][item=Blacktongue Pepper][item=Scary Storybook][item=Memorial Urn][item=Bloodfly][item=Buzzwing Vampire][item=Waterlogged Boot][item=Muckbottom Shell][item=Rich Nickel Ore][item=Waterlogged Trunk][item=Wartoad Trainee][item=Fractured Tusk][item=Shattered Reading Spectacles][item=Marsh Stalker] [/center]
That's fine :3. I have these you can choose from as a trade (in the amounts you have listed on page one. Don't feel like typing out all the numbers aha)

Bonebound Chest Dire Wooden Toy Enchanted Candle Ghastly Houndskull Enchanted Remains Blacktongue Pepper Scary Storybook Memorial Urn Bloodfly Buzzwing Vampire Waterlogged Boot Muckbottom Shell Rich Nickel Ore Waterlogged Trunk Wartoad Trainee Fractured Tusk Shattered Reading Spectacles Marsh Stalker
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
I have Juneflowers! Do you have a water/ lightning rune, ragepuff down + familiar or a smoke gyre?
I have Juneflowers! Do you have a water/ lightning rune, ragepuff down + familiar or a smoke gyre?
1 2 3