Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94
@padfoot6 sounds good to me! I'll have to get them in the morning bc i just popped in some beakers for myself
@padfoot6 sounds good to me! I'll have to get them in the morning bc i just popped in some beakers for myself
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
@padfoot6
Alright let's do this again ! Two Irradiated Alchemical Reductions and a Poison or a Scales please ! Just like the last time. c:
@padfoot6
Alright let's do this again ! Two Irradiated Alchemical Reductions and a Poison or a Scales please ! Just like the last time. c:
Hi! I can do scales and sizzling phosphorus if you'd like! uwu
Hi! I can do scales and sizzling phosphorus if you'd like! uwu
"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing."
- Jean Louise "Scout" Finch, To Kill a Mocking-Bird

FR time +15/+16
@SheeIsAPoof awesome, thank you! I only have the mats for one scales gene left, but how many sizzling phosphorous would you like to do? ^^
@SheeIsAPoof awesome, thank you! I only have the mats for one scales gene left, but how many sizzling phosphorous would you like to do? ^^
I can do all ten of them of you'd like! Maybe expect them in 3-5 days? :0
I can do all ten of them of you'd like! Maybe expect them in 3-5 days? :0
"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing."
- Jean Louise "Scout" Finch, To Kill a Mocking-Bird

FR time +15/+16
@SheeIsAPoof sounds good! there's no rush ^^ sending mats now!
@SheeIsAPoof sounds good! there's no rush ^^ sending mats now!
I've sent your second capsule gene. I can take care of poison and toxin genes for you if you'd like!
I've sent your second capsule gene. I can take care of poison and toxin genes for you if you'd like!
6za9Dz3.png
I'm working on filling out my bestiary. Let's trade duplicates! My list is here.
I can handle the 6 sizzling phosphorous and scales if you'd like :D
I can handle the 6 sizzling phosphorous and scales if you'd like :D
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@floofthe2nd awesome, thank you! do you want both scales or just one? ^^
@floofthe2nd awesome, thank you! do you want both scales or just one? ^^
I think I can do both :D
I think I can do both :D
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D