Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94
Hi, I'd be happy to transmute Materials for you, my cauldron level is too low to brew anything unfortunately.
I'm down for, say, 10 transmutations?

I currently have some material in the cauldron if you want that when it's done and some Ooze if you're looking to buy?
Hi, I'd be happy to transmute Materials for you, my cauldron level is too low to brew anything unfortunately.
I'm down for, say, 10 transmutations?

I currently have some material in the cauldron if you want that when it's done and some Ooze if you're looking to buy?
@padfoot6
I'd like to brew! I'm only level two, but I do need money for a skydancer breed change. The exp would also be nice :D
@padfoot6
I'd like to brew! I'm only level two, but I do need money for a skydancer breed change. The exp would also be nice :D
BEXx3Jf.gif
@padfoot6
I’d be happy to take a stack of anything!
@padfoot6
I’d be happy to take a stack of anything!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
I can take a stack of 99 materials if you'd like!
I can take a stack of 99 materials if you'd like!
@SpiritCaller awesome, thanks! do you want to do transmutes for now until your cauldron level is higher? and if so how many do you want to do at once/would you prefer to do stacked items or apparel, fams or no preference?
@SpiritCaller awesome, thanks! do you want to do transmutes for now until your cauldron level is higher? and if so how many do you want to do at once/would you prefer to do stacked items or apparel, fams or no preference?
@padfoot6
I can transmute till my level is higher, and I have no preference on what to brew :)
@padfoot6
I can transmute till my level is higher, and I have no preference on what to brew :)
BEXx3Jf.gif
up
up
I'll brew stitched and patchwork
I'll brew stitched and patchwork
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
I can brew VS Skink, Poison, Toxin, or normal Skink! You can send over materials for more than one if you wish- I'll be brewing them overnight (around 18 FRT to 8? FRT)!
I can brew VS Skink, Poison, Toxin, or normal Skink! You can send over materials for more than one if you wish- I'll be brewing them overnight (around 18 FRT to 8? FRT)!
up
up
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94