Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Skippy's General Store [Garden!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
^
^
Asleep @ FR Time: 12:00-22:00
Added swipp swap and baldwin
Added swipp swap and baldwin
^
^
^
^
@Skippyjimjams
How much would it cost to grab the Skins Ancestor, Prismatic Winter, and Crystal Charge, and the Accent Gilden Porpoise? Oh, and I'd like the two White Mucks, please! :3
@Skippyjimjams
How much would it cost to grab the Skins Ancestor, Prismatic Winter, and Crystal Charge, and the Accent Gilden Porpoise? Oh, and I'd like the two White Mucks, please! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser (i'm assuming you only want one ancestor skin) it would total out 112kt/g! Should I send a Cr?
@Saraceaser (i'm assuming you only want one ancestor skin) it would total out 112kt/g! Should I send a Cr?
@Skippyjimjams
Yup, only one of each skin/Accent! And CR would be fine; I hope you don't mind on a wait? Cureently on mobile and a bit busy at the moment so typing and navigating fR is annoying right now :p
@Skippyjimjams
Yup, only one of each skin/Accent! And CR would be fine; I hope you don't mind on a wait? Cureently on mobile and a bit busy at the moment so typing and navigating fR is annoying right now :p
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
^
^
@Skippyjimjams Hello! :> How many event chests do you have? Would they be 35g each?
@Skippyjimjams Hello! :> How many event chests do you have? Would they be 35g each?
@Harmonywish I only have the one Silhouette Chest, which is priced at 35g! Should I send a CR?
@Harmonywish I only have the one Silhouette Chest, which is priced at 35g! Should I send a CR?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29