Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed] Free Level 18 Cauldron
1 2 3 4
@Lyathali Sure thing! You can send the mats and I’ll get started asap c:
@Lyathali Sure thing! You can send the mats and I’ll get started asap c:
up
up
So... care to do a long brew? I'd like a couple genes done up, but I'd be happy to send the mats over closer to overnight? Since they take so long
So... care to do a long brew? I'd like a couple genes done up, but I'd be happy to send the mats over closer to overnight? Since they take so long
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali Long brews are fine by me! Feel free to send the mats anytime, it's close to 9 pm here anyway ^^
@Lyathali Long brews are fine by me! Feel free to send the mats anytime, it's close to 9 pm here anyway ^^
@padfoot6 Could your brew four Skink genes for me please?
@padfoot6 Could your brew four Skink genes for me please?
AqaqXxe.png
@LucidWhispers Sure thing! Feel free to send the mats ^^ Do you want them back one at a time as I brew them, or all at once?
@LucidWhispers Sure thing! Feel free to send the mats ^^ Do you want them back one at a time as I brew them, or all at once?
@padfoot6 How about in batches of two? Anyways, I’ll go and send the CR now. Thanks!
@padfoot6 How about in batches of two? Anyways, I’ll go and send the CR now. Thanks!
AqaqXxe.png
Can I get a shout when you're on the last brew of Lucid's order? I'd love to place another order with you ^_^
Can I get a shout when you're on the last brew of Lucid's order? I'd love to place another order with you ^_^
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali Sure thing! I'll save a spot for you ^^
@Lyathali Sure thing! I'll save a spot for you ^^
@Lyathali Just started the last brew! My cauldron will be free in about 12 hours ^^
@Lyathali Just started the last brew! My cauldron will be free in about 12 hours ^^
1 2 3 4