Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Snow/Grinding/Items/Etc [W] Various!
1 2
I really want snow so would 80-85 be okay? If not 75 is fine. I really need snow
I really want snow so would 80-85 be okay? If not 75 is fine. I really need snow
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@kascaboota
@kascaboota
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
would you accept MP price for your red rose flowerfall? :0
would you accept MP price for your red rose flowerfall? :0
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
@kascaboota i know they're worth a lot , but what would you be willing to trade for a noc breed scroll ?
@kascaboota i know they're worth a lot , but what would you be willing to trade for a noc breed scroll ?
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
@kascaboota i have the lute, would you be willing to do some grind time for it? I dont have much need for the snow, just other items. I also have the spiney whale and thyalacine gene if you would like to grind for those after the festival?
@kascaboota i have the lute, would you be willing to do some grind time for it? I dont have much need for the snow, just other items. I also have the spiney whale and thyalacine gene if you would like to grind for those after the festival?
@belief

you know what? sure, I'm p sure I nabbed it off of there at some point anyways <: shoot me a cr!

@kallipolis

looks like the LAH on them is 200kt, so any equivalent close to that really!

@tavvi

I'm definitely willing to grind for the lute to begin with! we'll have to see about the rest, as I'm moving soon and will be a bit busy the next couple weeks- so I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. but if you don't mind a bit of a wait, I'm certainly interested in the whale and gene as well!
@belief

you know what? sure, I'm p sure I nabbed it off of there at some point anyways <: shoot me a cr!

@kallipolis

looks like the LAH on them is 200kt, so any equivalent close to that really!

@tavvi

I'm definitely willing to grind for the lute to begin with! we'll have to see about the rest, as I'm moving soon and will be a bit busy the next couple weeks- so I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. but if you don't mind a bit of a wait, I'm certainly interested in the whale and gene as well!
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro1_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro2_400.png
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro3_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro4_400.png
@kascaboota I dont mind waiting, i can make a note to hold those for you. Just message me when you can grind and we can work something out :)
@kascaboota I dont mind waiting, i can make a note to hold those for you. Just message me when you can grind and we can work something out :)
1 2