Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling for Eggs! OPEN
1 2 3 4
she will work fine, such a beaut, do you mind if I dress her up and put a familiar on her while i have her?
she will work fine, such a beaut, do you mind if I dress her up and put a familiar on her while i have her?
@Amelia

Sure! as long as I get her back at the end xD

Just set up a 2-way CR when you are sending over your girl so i can send her over as collateral
@Amelia

Sure! as long as I get her back at the end xD

Just set up a 2-way CR when you are sending over your girl so i can send her over as collateral
@nullius I’m now ready to train one of your dragons! Just send a two-way CR whenever you are ready with the dragon and payment, and I will add a dragon for collateral! I can offer this special ID boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44422333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444224/44422333_350.png[/img] [/url]
@nullius

I’m now ready to train one of your dragons! Just send a two-way CR whenever you are ready with the dragon and payment, and I will add a dragon for collateral!

I can offer this special ID boy:

44422333_350.png
@GloryEternal Do you level partially levelled dragons? If you do, how much would 20-25 be? Thanks!
@GloryEternal Do you level partially levelled dragons? If you do, how much would 20-25 be? Thanks!
@LiviaCarstairs

I do do partially leveled dragons! Since the XP required for lvls 20-25 is actually about 50% of the amount required from lvls 1-25, I'd say it'd be 100kt/g!
@LiviaCarstairs

I do do partially leveled dragons! Since the XP required for lvls 20-25 is actually about 50% of the amount required from lvls 1-25, I'd say it'd be 100kt/g!
@GloryEternal Works for me! He's currently statted/stoned based on Culex, but I'd rather finish statting him myself once I get him back so if you could just level him thatd be great
@GloryEternal Works for me! He's currently statted/stoned based on Culex, but I'd rather finish statting him myself once I get him back so if you could just level him thatd be great
@LiviaCarstairs

Alright! Just send a CR with him and payment and I'll get started!
@LiviaCarstairs

Alright! Just send a CR with him and payment and I'll get started!
Hello! I have a shadow egg I just got. Are you willing to train my Nonagon and Blue Moon? I'd like them trained like my Greninja - 129 int, 50 qck and everything else into vit and then agi. Since they won't be tinctured, prioritize the 50 qck over the 129 int.

I will provide two dicipline, three scholar and the elemental special attack to put in the second attack slot.
Hello! I have a shadow egg I just got. Are you willing to train my Nonagon and Blue Moon? I'd like them trained like my Greninja - 129 int, 50 qck and everything else into vit and then agi. Since they won't be tinctured, prioritize the 50 qck over the 129 int.

I will provide two dicipline, three scholar and the elemental special attack to put in the second attack slot.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Chaosarceus

I would be able to train and stat/stone them as you want, but I’m afraid that the shadow egg would only get one derg trained! Which would you prefer I trained?
@Chaosarceus

I would be able to train and stat/stone them as you want, but I’m afraid that the shadow egg would only get one derg trained! Which would you prefer I trained?
Ah, that's fine. I'd like Nonagon trained since she's a special ID. Thank you!
Ah, that's fine. I'd like Nonagon trained since she's a special ID. Thank you!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
1 2 3 4