Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Librio Naming Service!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@idiosyncratic
Ah! Land pirate, I love it! Vagabond would make a cool name, honestly. Or if you'd like, you could name him after a famous pirate, such as Kidd, Edward or Teach. (Edward Teach was the name of the infamous Blackbeard). Calico after Calico Jack Rackham would be cool aswell, especially since it means something along the lines of "multicolored".
@idiosyncratic
Ah! Land pirate, I love it! Vagabond would make a cool name, honestly. Or if you'd like, you could name him after a famous pirate, such as Kidd, Edward or Teach. (Edward Teach was the name of the infamous Blackbeard). Calico after Calico Jack Rackham would be cool aswell, especially since it means something along the lines of "multicolored".
Please ping me!! ^w^
Need a name? Visit the •°•
Librio Naming Service! •°•
Adopt for FREE at the •°•
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Cheap Baldwin Services at
Librio Transmutations!
@FallenKirai - i love those ideas, thank you so much!! i'm especially drawn to calico :D i'll send payment your way, thanks again! you're so creative with these :) <3
@FallenKirai - i love those ideas, thank you so much!! i'm especially drawn to calico :D i'll send payment your way, thanks again! you're so creative with these :) <3
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
@idiosyncratic oh, thank you! I'm glad to hear that~ >//<

@Tafficat
My, aren't they lovely girls. Let's see. Off the top of my head, I would name the first one Alexandrite and the second one Tourmaline. However, I understand not everyone is into the idea of having gemstone names. So, I could also see the first one being named Venus after the goddess of beauty, and perhaps the second Minerva to match, after the goddess of wisdom.
@idiosyncratic oh, thank you! I'm glad to hear that~ >//<

@Tafficat
My, aren't they lovely girls. Let's see. Off the top of my head, I would name the first one Alexandrite and the second one Tourmaline. However, I understand not everyone is into the idea of having gemstone names. So, I could also see the first one being named Venus after the goddess of beauty, and perhaps the second Minerva to match, after the goddess of wisdom.
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
Bump
Bump
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
Bump
Bump
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
I must return for your services! I need a name for this Mardi Gras themed gal! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67867193][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678672/67867193_350.png[/img][/url]
I must return for your services! I need a name for this Mardi Gras themed gal!
67867193_350.png
21cub4.png
@VovaTheBoss

Hey! I apologize for the delay. Life is...well it's life. X)
Anyhow, she's Mardi Gras themed, huh? In that case, I would suggest giving her a Creole name! Although Mardi or Madi are also good basic names, you could also give her a really pretty Creole name like Adele, Apolline, Celestine, Eulalie, Cecelia, Manette, Lisette, or Zulime
@VovaTheBoss

Hey! I apologize for the delay. Life is...well it's life. X)
Anyhow, she's Mardi Gras themed, huh? In that case, I would suggest giving her a Creole name! Although Mardi or Madi are also good basic names, you could also give her a really pretty Creole name like Adele, Apolline, Celestine, Eulalie, Cecelia, Manette, Lisette, or Zulime
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
Bump
Bump
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
bump
bump
Please ping me!! ^w^
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Librio Transmutations!
@FallenKirai Oo, I've got a few dragons I could need help naming. However, I have a pretty strict lair theme, so any possible names must work with the Norse thematic and not currently be in use by any of my dragons (names in the Projects tab in the hibden are usually available tho, as those will be changed anyway).

Would you be able to work with those sort of limitations? Cause if so, I've got a batch I could need help with pretty ASAP tbh lol
@FallenKirai Oo, I've got a few dragons I could need help naming. However, I have a pretty strict lair theme, so any possible names must work with the Norse thematic and not currently be in use by any of my dragons (names in the Projects tab in the hibden are usually available tho, as those will be changed anyway).

Would you be able to work with those sort of limitations? Cause if so, I've got a batch I could need help with pretty ASAP tbh lol
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17