Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters @175g/stack
1 2 3 4 5 6
Looking! :>
Looking! :>
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
looking!
looking!
@Chivalry

I can take a full stack if you'd like!
@Chivalry

I can take a full stack if you'd like!
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan
Absolutely! I'll send it over. Did you have any special requests for time or anything like that? Just want to note it down for my own reference if so.
@Marrigan
Absolutely! I'll send it over. Did you have any special requests for time or anything like that? Just want to note it down for my own reference if so.
@Chivalry
nope! I try to get it done within a week at most usually, but I tend to not go over 2!
If anything comes up that might slow me down I'll tell you/send the stack back as is with whatever I transmute c:
@Chivalry
nope! I try to get it done within a week at most usually, but I tend to not go over 2!
If anything comes up that might slow me down I'll tell you/send the stack back as is with whatever I transmute c:
YycIlt9.png
@Chivalry I can take a full stack! I might need an extra week or so, though; I do have two tests this week, and am always unable to get online on Thursdays, as I volunteer and have no signal.
@Chivalry I can take a full stack! I might need an extra week or so, though; I do have two tests this week, and am always unable to get online on Thursdays, as I volunteer and have no signal.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars
Hey there! That's no problem at all, I'll send a CR your way in a bit! Do you prefer g or t?
@myriadofstars
Hey there! That's no problem at all, I'll send a CR your way in a bit! Do you prefer g or t?
@Chivalry I would prefer g, if that's alright!^^ Thank you!
@Chivalry I would prefer g, if that's alright!^^ Thank you!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
still looking!
still looking!
I can take two stacks for you!
my preference would be that they're of the same material, but if that's not possible different ones are fine with me as well!
I can take two stacks for you!
my preference would be that they're of the same material, but if that's not possible different ones are fine with me as well!
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
1 2 3 4 5 6