Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Suni's Training Service [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sent! thank you so much!
Sent! thank you so much!
idk how to put stuff here!
Hi! I know you just ordered from me but I've been looking for someone to help me train one of my coli team members for ages!
Username: MalaikaKupanda
How Many Dragons?: 1
Link Your Dragon(s): Here
Level I Want (EX: 1-25 or 8-15): 12-20? I don't know how much that would cost
Payment Type: Probably treasure, or would you accept several pixels that equal a large amount of the payment? If not that's okay, I have the treasure for it too!
Hi! I know you just ordered from me but I've been looking for someone to help me train one of my coli team members for ages!
Username: MalaikaKupanda
How Many Dragons?: 1
Link Your Dragon(s): Here
Level I Want (EX: 1-25 or 8-15): 12-20? I don't know how much that would cost
Payment Type: Probably treasure, or would you accept several pixels that equal a large amount of the payment? If not that's okay, I have the treasure for it too!
@MalaikaKupanda Hey! I'm glad you found my shop :D Lvl 12-20 would be 78kt. Since my order from you was 80kt, you can just pay with the pixel art that you're making for me. If that's okay, I'll put you on the waitlist now. I'll ping you when a slot opens and you can send Sokota then :)
@MalaikaKupanda Hey! I'm glad you found my shop :D Lvl 12-20 would be 78kt. Since my order from you was 80kt, you can just pay with the pixel art that you're making for me. If that's okay, I'll put you on the waitlist now. I'll ping you when a slot opens and you can send Sokota then :)
FR_forum_sig_wishlist.pngpretties_for_fodder.pngbloombugs_moodboards.png
@Suni
Okie dokie! I'll send back the 20kT prepayment you sent already now and mark you as fully paid, that you so much!
@Suni
Okie dokie! I'll send back the 20kT prepayment you sent already now and mark you as fully paid, that you so much!
@MalaikaKupanda
Aweome :) I'm almost done training the two dragons that I'm training rn. So if you want, you can send yours over now and I'll start training it either tonight or tomorrow
@MalaikaKupanda
Aweome :) I'm almost done training the two dragons that I'm training rn. So if you want, you can send yours over now and I'll start training it either tonight or tomorrow
Username: awithanumlaut
How Many Dragons?: One
Link Your Dragon(s): Vertigo
Level I Want (EX: 1-25 or 8-15): 15-25
Payment Type: Mixed, 150g, the rest treasure.
Username: awithanumlaut
How Many Dragons?: One
Link Your Dragon(s): Vertigo
Level I Want (EX: 1-25 or 8-15): 15-25
Payment Type: Mixed, 150g, the rest treasure.
iJqmvA3.png
@suni could I have a price check for levelling someone from 14 to 25? sorry the image wont load for me
@suni could I have a price check for levelling someone from 14 to 25? sorry the image wont load for me
torture_isaac.png
@awithanumlaut okay so that'll be 150g and 58kt. You can send Vertigo over and I'll start training him ASAP

@torture lvl 14-25 would be 215kt/g
@awithanumlaut okay so that'll be 150g and 58kt. You can send Vertigo over and I'll start training him ASAP

@torture lvl 14-25 would be 215kt/g
How much would it be to train a dragon 9-25?
How much would it be to train a dragon 9-25?
@Cassev 135kt/g
@Cassev 135kt/g
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8