Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Coli Grinders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mortca sorry for the late response, if could do Bamboo Falls would really appreciate it
@Mortca sorry for the late response, if could do Bamboo Falls would really appreciate it
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
Starting now for my grind time
Starting now for my grind time
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Hi there, just wondering about what you meant by Strange Chest is 150kt/g value?
Hi there, just wondering about what you meant by Strange Chest is 150kt/g value?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida sorry that was a typo was suppose to say Strange chest are valued at 15kTreasure or 15 gems
@Kunikida sorry that was a typo was suppose to say Strange chest are valued at 15kTreasure or 15 gems
Oh, I see! Thanks for the clarification! ^^ Can I get the Wind Sprite now? I've an hour's worth of loot, 850g and a Starmap gene :>
Oh, I see! Thanks for the clarification! ^^ Can I get the Wind Sprite now? I've an hour's worth of loot, 850g and a Starmap gene :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida yes that will work if could start CR
@Kunikida yes that will work if could start CR
I have 4 hours of free time and 3 level 25s!
Do you want a specific venue?
I have 4 hours of free time and 3 level 25s!
Do you want a specific venue?
ytyr.gif ======
======
======
======
======
FR+16
Sales/Trades Thread
@Madhouse need Forgotten Cave and Bamboo Falls
@Madhouse need Forgotten Cave and Bamboo Falls
Oh whoops. I went on vacation and finished my third hour without checking this. Uh, do you still want the drops? NotN is almost over at this point. I'll uh, cancel the cr around noon tomorrow, unless you let me know otherwise
Oh whoops. I went on vacation and finished my third hour without checking this. Uh, do you still want the drops? NotN is almost over at this point. I'll uh, cancel the cr around noon tomorrow, unless you let me know otherwise
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10