Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Level 26 Cauldron
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@klee
Sure thing! Go ahead and send the materials, I'll pop it in right after this finishes
@klee
Sure thing! Go ahead and send the materials, I'll pop it in right after this finishes
@spacesnakes Can I order a Trail (gaoler gene)? I have all the materials necessary.
@spacesnakes Can I order a Trail (gaoler gene)? I have all the materials necessary.

bannerart_2021.png
@skarpetky
Sure thing! I'll add you to the list. You can send the materials whenever :)
@skarpetky
Sure thing! I'll add you to the list. You can send the materials whenever :)
Bump
Bump
@Azurine @Tropickle @dyl @klee
Hello there everyone! Since Brightshine is upon us, I'm gonna need the materials to brew your orders :) As always, first come, first serve, so if someone lower on the list gets their materials to me before you do, they get priority since I can start quicker!
@Azurine @Tropickle @dyl @klee
Hello there everyone! Since Brightshine is upon us, I'm gonna need the materials to brew your orders :) As always, first come, first serve, so if someone lower on the list gets their materials to me before you do, they get priority since I can start quicker!
@dyl
Your order is in the oven!
@dyl
Your order is in the oven!
Hi! Would you be able to brew me fine alchemical reduction and then an imbued sulfur? I have the materials for both. :)
Hi! Would you be able to brew me fine alchemical reduction and then an imbued sulfur? I have the materials for both. :)
tDeKDnH.png
@Wishing4Reality
Hello there! I was going to close up my cauldron for a break after I finish up these Festival orders, since I've hit level 25 :) I apologize for the inconvenience! I can ping you if I decide to reopen, if you'd like.
@Wishing4Reality
Hello there! I was going to close up my cauldron for a break after I finish up these Festival orders, since I've hit level 25 :) I apologize for the inconvenience! I can ping you if I decide to reopen, if you'd like.
@Tropickle
Hello friend! Sorry to ping you again, I just wanted to check in and see if you still wanted me to complete your order since you're next in line :)
@Tropickle
Hello friend! Sorry to ping you again, I just wanted to check in and see if you still wanted me to complete your order since you're next in line :)
@SpaceSnakes Ah, yes please! Sorry I've been out all day and didn't see your ping. Sending mats your way ^_^
@SpaceSnakes Ah, yes please! Sorry I've been out all day and didn't see your ping. Sending mats your way ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31