Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Level 26 Cauldron
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
@Evarinya
When do they disappear? I should be able to start them first thing tomorrow. If you think that'll be enough time, I can gladly take the order!
@Evarinya
When do they disappear? I should be able to start them first thing tomorrow. If you think that'll be enough time, I can gladly take the order!
@SpaceSnakes

They'll be gone Tuesday, June 11th 10:00 Server Time, according to the news post. Tomorrow should definitely be enough time though, since they only take a few hours to brew. If you end up not able to brew them both for some reason you can also just send the mats back anyway. I'll send them over now then :)
@SpaceSnakes

They'll be gone Tuesday, June 11th 10:00 Server Time, according to the news post. Tomorrow should definitely be enough time though, since they only take a few hours to brew. If you end up not able to brew them both for some reason you can also just send the mats back anyway. I'll send them over now then :)
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Evarinya
Sure thing :)
@Evarinya
Sure thing :)
@SpaceSnakes I'd love to claim a slot, but is it ok to send the mats via PM not CR? I'm not a big fan of CR glitches ;A;
@SpaceSnakes I'd love to claim a slot, but is it ok to send the mats via PM not CR? I'm not a big fan of CR glitches ;A;
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee
Sure thing! Either way is fine by me :)
What would you like brewed?
@klee
Sure thing! Either way is fine by me :)
What would you like brewed?
@SpaceSnakes I'd like to ask for a brew of one Trail & one Pinstripe gene! X) let me know when to send the mats :)
@SpaceSnakes I'd like to ask for a brew of one Trail & one Pinstripe gene! X) let me know when to send the mats :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee
I can definitely do that! You can go ahead and send over the materials :)
@klee
I can definitely do that! You can go ahead and send over the materials :)
@contagioushazard
Your order is in the oven!
@contagioushazard
Your order is in the oven!
@SpaceSnakes

Are you able to brew the Gaoler version of pinstripes at all?
@SpaceSnakes

Are you able to brew the Gaoler version of pinstripes at all?
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@QuickSilvr
Doesn't look like I'm able to brew anything Ancient except for the Dripcave Deputy's.
@QuickSilvr
Doesn't look like I'm able to brew anything Ancient except for the Dripcave Deputy's.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31