Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2018]
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 785 786
[b]Have:[/b] [item=Witch's Tatters][item=Sorcerer's Tatters] Want: [item=bewitching ruby trunk]
Have:
Witch's Tatters Sorcerer's Tatters

Want:
Bewitching Ruby Trunk
Chel. They/them. FR +10.
@Carolynmbp

I'm still looking for a Ghosthost Viola, Pinpush Mirror Doll, Scroll Stealer, and a Kyorinrin.
@Carolynmbp

I'm still looking for a Ghosthost Viola, Pinpush Mirror Doll, Scroll Stealer, and a Kyorinrin.
hANn2C0.gif
[quote name="Xumbre" date="2019-01-05 13:34:05" ] @calankh Would you take a [item=mischievous magnifier] and an [item=overwatered seedling] for your [item=kyorinrin] and [item=pinpush mirror doll]? [/quote] sure thing! [quote name="PumpkinPepper" date="2019-01-05 13:37:31" ] @calankh i have a scroll stealer & mischievous magnifier for your 2 grasp [/quote] have the magnifier per above trade, but will do scroll stealer for one grasp? [quote name="RLisa" date="2019-01-05 13:47:39" ] @calankh I've a phylactery, scroll stealer, and magnifier, amber forejewels for trade, I would like an Amber grasp if you consider that a fair trade [/quote] wait all 4 of those for one grasp? that seems unbalanced. I'm most interested in the phylactery but if you want to throw in the forejewels as well, that'd be fantastic.
Xumbre wrote on 2019-01-05 13:34:05:
@calankh
Would you take a Mischievous Magnifier and an Overwatered Seedling for your Kyorinrin and Pinpush Mirror Doll ?
sure thing!
PumpkinPepper wrote on 2019-01-05 13:37:31:
@calankh

i have a scroll stealer & mischievous magnifier for your 2 grasp
have the magnifier per above trade, but will do scroll stealer for one grasp?
RLisa wrote on 2019-01-05 13:47:39:
@calankh I've a phylactery, scroll stealer, and magnifier, amber forejewels for trade, I would like an Amber grasp if you consider that a fair trade
wait all 4 of those for one grasp? that seems unbalanced. I'm most interested in the phylactery but if you want to throw in the forejewels as well, that'd be fantastic.
[center][b]WANT^^[/b] [item=strange chest][item=breed change: nocturne][item=haunting amber pendants] [u]Have for trade[/u][/center] [item=tricky telescope][item=mischievous magnifier][item=blooming hedgehide][item=four-eyed phylactery][item=colubrid column]x2 [item=time devourer][item=vulpine lamp][item=magic mirror]x2 [item=jawlocker]x2 [item=inquisitive shroud]x2 [item=valorous cape]x2 [item=orbiting spirit]x2 [item=poltergeist pile][item=antique chair][item=spidered seat][item=animated armor][item=sorcerous arms]x2 [item=veiled vision][item=bogsneak puppet][item=living sculpture][item=axe mimic][item=crooked hatchet]x2 [item=vista: Hourglass] [item=ghost flame tail jewel][item=jolly jester's cap][item=jolly jester's gloves]x3 [item=jolly jester's tail bell]x2 [item=ghost flame candles] feel free to ping or just send CR
WANT^^

Strange Chest Breed Change: Nocturne Haunting Amber Pendants

Have for trade

Tricky Telescope Mischievous Magnifier Blooming Hedgehide Four-Eyed Phylactery Colubrid Column x2 Time Devourer Vulpine Lamp Magic Mirror x2 Jawlocker x2 Inquisitive Shroud x2 Valorous Cape x2 Orbiting Spirit x2 Poltergeist Pile Antique Chair Spidered Seat Animated Armor Sorcerous Arms x2 Veiled Vision Bogsneak Puppet Living Sculpture Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet x2

Vista: Hourglass

Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Gloves x3 Jolly Jester's Tail Bell x2 Ghost Flame Candles

feel free to ping
or just send CR
@RLisa If you have a couple chests to add to the deal I'd do that, sure.
@RLisa If you have a couple chests to add to the deal I'd do that, sure.
cPW6H3E.png
[quote name="Wrenlit" date="2019-01-05 13:51:09" ] @TheWormwood My [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/28762.png[/img] for your [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/28819.png[/img] ? [/quote] That apparel looks like its going for about 67g on the AH, and the familiar's about 7. If you wanna make up the difference with items or gems that's fine though.
Wrenlit wrote on 2019-01-05 13:51:09:
@TheWormwood

My 28762.png for your 28819.png ?

That apparel looks like its going for about 67g on the AH, and the familiar's about 7. If you wanna make up the difference with items or gems that's fine though.
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
@PrinceRaven I have a [item=spidered seat] I can trade for your [item=vulpine lamp]?
@PrinceRaven

I have a Spidered Seat I can trade for your Vulpine Lamp ?
jEYc7Aa.png
@PrinceRaven
I have a Haunting Amber Clawring, a Four-Eyed Phylactery, and two Spidered Seats in exchange for the ghost flame candles, the vulpine lamp, antique chair, and spellbound tomb.
@PrinceRaven
I have a Haunting Amber Clawring, a Four-Eyed Phylactery, and two Spidered Seats in exchange for the ghost flame candles, the vulpine lamp, antique chair, and spellbound tomb.
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
@CaffieneAddict sounds good, I'll set up the CR
@CaffieneAddict sounds good, I'll set up the CR
cPW6H3E.png
@KingScotty
My Haunting Amber Pendants for your Ghost Flame Candles?
@KingScotty
My Haunting Amber Pendants for your Ghost Flame Candles?
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 785 786