Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] CS new UR items
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
c:
c:
l2L83AE.gifLO7hyP3.gifjPdGQf9.gifGcmGviW.gif
@mrgbmommy
I have 29 tokens I can sell you if you're interested ^^
@mrgbmommy
I have 29 tokens I can sell you if you're interested ^^
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88
I am, just let me know your CS username and whether you want treasure or gems. c:
@Snivy88
I am, just let me know your CS username and whether you want treasure or gems. c:
@mrgbmommy
I actually have 36 now if you want them :> I'm Snivy88 over there as well! I'd like gems please if that's okay~
@mrgbmommy
I actually have 36 now if you want them :> I'm Snivy88 over there as well! I'd like gems please if that's okay~
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88
Thanks, I'll go set up the trade and CR for them c:
@Snivy88
Thanks, I'll go set up the trade and CR for them c:
@mrgbmommy

I currently have 52 tokens, would you want them?
My UN is the same as here, but I might have set my profile to invisible or something, so please tell me if there's a problem.
@mrgbmommy

I currently have 52 tokens, would you want them?
My UN is the same as here, but I might have set my profile to invisible or something, so please tell me if there's a problem.
frcomm48.png
@Daemonengrau
Yup, I'll take them! I'll go set up the trade on CS for them and the CR on here with the payment.
@Daemonengrau
Yup, I'll take them! I'll go set up the trade on CS for them and the CR on here with the payment.
@Alamire
Sure, I can buy them. What's your CS username so I can set up the trade on there?
@Alamire
Sure, I can buy them. What's your CS username so I can set up the trade on there?
@Alamire
Thanks! Sent the CR c:
@Alamire
Thanks! Sent the CR c:
c:
c:
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19