Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | oxen's auction service
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 87 88

@Systematichaos

hmm, i think we should maybe try a 500g sb? and i think 3 days would be a better timeframe if that works for you. :]

@Systematichaos

hmm, i think we should maybe try a 500g sb? and i think 3 days would be a better timeframe if that works for you. :]
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@oxen that works for me!
@oxen that works for me!
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
Hello, I'm interested in an auction if you're willing. I'd like to sell this XYY and anything/everything on this tab that you think would be worth trying to sell. All of them were hatched on new year's day this year.

I am fine with whatever prices and timeframe you think would be appropriate.
Hello, I'm interested in an auction if you're willing. I'd like to sell this XYY and anything/everything on this tab that you think would be worth trying to sell. All of them were hatched on new year's day this year.

I am fine with whatever prices and timeframe you think would be appropriate.
nInTqKu.png

@sky09

hi! sorry for the wait.

for the xyy coal, we could do a sb of 500g. and the other g1s would probably have 50-100g sbs.

i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow, and i think 5 days would be a good timeframe.

@sky09

hi! sorry for the wait.

for the xyy coal, we could do a sb of 500g. and the other g1s would probably have 50-100g sbs.

i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow, and i think 5 days would be a good timeframe.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Sure, that all sounds good to me.
Sure, that all sounds good to me.
nInTqKu.png
[Center] [font=times New roman] Hi! I would love it if you could host an auction for me! [Columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74406787][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744068/74406787_350.png[/img][/url] [Nextcol] [Font=times new roman] [b] Primary: [/b] Phthalo/Tapir [B] Secondary: [/b] Grapefruit/Sarcophagus [B] Tertiary: [/b] Overcast/Fangs [B] SB: [/b] 500g [B] AB: [/b] 5kg??? [B] MI: [/B] 50g [/columns] ----- [Font=times new roman] Are they good prices? If it's not good, please just let me know! Thanks so much for helping out with this auction! Maybe like a week or two for the time? Whatever works for you! :P
Hi! I would love it if you could host an auction for me!
74406787_350.png Primary: Phthalo/Tapir
Secondary: Grapefruit/Sarcophagus
Tertiary: Overcast/Fangs
SB: 500g
AB: 5kg???
MI: 50g

Are they good prices? If it's not good, please just let me know! Thanks so much for helping out with this auction! Maybe like a week or two for the time? Whatever works for you! :P
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
[Center] [font=times new roman] I also forgot this one! [Columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67023471][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670235/67023471_350.png[/img][/url] [Nextcol] [Font=times new roman] [b] Pureness [/b] [B] Primary: [/b] White/Piebald [B] Secondary: [/b] White/Paint [B] Tertiary: [/b] Slate/Veined [B] SB: [/b] 250g [B] AB: [/b] 1kg [B] MI: [/b] 50g [/columns] ----- [Font=times new roman] please let me know if its too expensive!
I also forgot this one!
67023471_350.png Pureness
Primary: White/Piebald
Secondary: White/Paint
Tertiary: Slate/Veined
SB: 250g
AB: 1kg
MI: 50g

please let me know if its too expensive!
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
howdy, i'd like to request your services for some doubles & matchy xyzs (12 total) that i'm not sure what to do with! i'm fine with whatever starting bids and timeframe you feel is reasonable. dragons can be found in this tab.

if you feel like some of em wouldn't have a decent enough starting bid, i'm fine w/ omitting them if it's less of a hassle! 1:1000 rate is good with me and i'd be happy to accept eggs at LAH as well.
howdy, i'd like to request your services for some doubles & matchy xyzs (12 total) that i'm not sure what to do with! i'm fine with whatever starting bids and timeframe you feel is reasonable. dragons can be found in this tab.

if you feel like some of em wouldn't have a decent enough starting bid, i'm fine w/ omitting them if it's less of a hassle! 1:1000 rate is good with me and i'd be happy to accept eggs at LAH as well.

@LilacStar

hmm, i think we could probably do 300g for the g1 instead, and maybe 200g for the non-g1? and i think a 3 day auction would work better.

@gnaphosa

for the amount of dragons i'd probably do a 5 day auction, here are some sbs suggestions for the doubles, let me know if you want any changes. :]

xxy silver - 5kg
xyx grey - 400g
xyy sand - 500g
xyx sanguine - 500g

the xyzs i think will have 100-300g sbs

@LilacStar

hmm, i think we could probably do 300g for the g1 instead, and maybe 200g for the non-g1? and i think a 3 day auction would work better.

@gnaphosa

for the amount of dragons i'd probably do a 5 day auction, here are some sbs suggestions for the doubles, let me know if you want any changes. :]

xxy silver - 5kg
xyx grey - 400g
xyy sand - 500g
xyx sanguine - 500g

the xyzs i think will have 100-300g sbs

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels