Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | wishlist | w; vistas
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 226 227
[list]@Jade93 Okay, well, I mean, I could take a look anyway?
    @Jade93
    Okay, well, I mean, I could take a look anyway?
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@Iniimical no, i literally don't have one. If you want specific apparel, swords and the rogue outfits are what i currently need.
@Iniimical no, i literally don't have one. If you want specific apparel, swords and the rogue outfits are what i currently need.
[list]@Jade93 I do have the rogue outfits (or parts and pieces)?
    @Jade93
    I do have the rogue outfits (or parts and pieces)?
5sWebpB.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@Iniimical I'll take anything really, the full outfits would be nice but i honestly don't care.
@Iniimical I'll take anything really, the full outfits would be nice but i honestly don't care.
@Iniimical Hello, I have an Insubstantial Illusionist! Would you be willing to trade for some other familiars?
@Iniimical Hello, I have an Insubstantial Illusionist! Would you be willing to trade for some other familiars?
Wartoad Trainee
[list]@Jade93 Alright, I'll send a CR with what I have then? We can keep working things out from there! @glowtestkraken Yes! Certainly!
    @Jade93
    Alright, I'll send a CR with what I have then? We can keep working things out from there!

@glowtestkraken
    Yes! Certainly!
5sWebpB.gif
@Iniimical Are you still looking for [item=skin: boneyard vagrant]?
@Iniimical

Are you still looking for Skin: Boneyard Vagrant ?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

[list]@Neraida I meant to change that skin to a variant color of it! If you have anything else though lmk.
    @Neraida
    I meant to change that skin to a variant color of it! If you have anything
    else though lmk.
5sWebpB.gif
@Iniimical What would you be willing to offer? there are quite a few i still need, so I'm open to quite a bit
@Iniimical What would you be willing to offer? there are quite a few i still need, so I'm open to quite a bit
Wartoad Trainee
@Iniimical I also have [item=skin: wandering nomad] and [item=skin: ante]
@Iniimical

I also have Skin: Wandering Nomad and Skin: Ante
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 226 227