Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli grinding! All drops! [closed]
@saowen99 If you want to add to your front page.

Review: Very expedient service and responsive throughout the process. I don't know how their dragons do it, but there was a wide variety of grinded items (food, mats, etc) and hopefully I didn't expend all of saowen99s luck by her nabbing me 2 boss fams. :P I will definitely use their services again and would recommend highly to anyone.
@saowen99 If you want to add to your front page.

Review: Very expedient service and responsive throughout the process. I don't know how their dragons do it, but there was a wide variety of grinded items (food, mats, etc) and hopefully I didn't expend all of saowen99s luck by her nabbing me 2 boss fams. :P I will definitely use their services again and would recommend highly to anyone.
5mvsjbK.png ............
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Hey there! Could I buy 30 minutes of grinding from the crystal pools, when you're available? I see the post about you being out of town for a few days, I don't mind waiting!
Hey there! Could I buy 30 minutes of grinding from the crystal pools, when you're available? I see the post about you being out of town for a few days, I don't mind waiting!
violentvioletsig.png
@Teletraan
Aaaaaa oh my gosh thank you so much!!! I really appreciate the review, thank you for your kind words!

@ViolentViolet77
Absolutely! Thank you for your patience, but I'll get it to you tonight or tomorrow morning!
@Teletraan
Aaaaaa oh my gosh thank you so much!!! I really appreciate the review, thank you for your kind words!

@ViolentViolet77
Absolutely! Thank you for your patience, but I'll get it to you tonight or tomorrow morning!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@DaDragon
@B00KW0RM
@Teletraan

Open again! Grinding up to an hour at a time now instead of just 30 mins!
@DaDragon
@B00KW0RM
@Teletraan

Open again! Grinding up to an hour at a time now instead of just 30 mins!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99

Hello! I would like to order another hour in waterway please! I have a bunch of festive currency, if you would like some, let me know!
@saowen99

Hello! I would like to order another hour in waterway please! I have a bunch of festive currency, if you would like some, let me know!
What am I doing..?
@saowen99

@saowen99

What am I doing..?
@saowen99

Hello! Could I get an hour in Volcanic Vents please?
@saowen99

Hello! Could I get an hour in Volcanic Vents please?
OCg57r6.pnga9jxlF2.gifajoqIvD.gifnm5AC58.png
@Victoriasfandoms
You got it!!! And absolutely, that would be great! Any fest is fine by me!

@DaDragon
Absolutely, putting you down!
@Victoriasfandoms
You got it!!! And absolutely, that would be great! Any fest is fine by me!

@DaDragon
Absolutely, putting you down!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99

Sweet, I have a lot of Giant Sand dollars, and some bladed flat leafs. Which would you prefer?
@saowen99

Sweet, I have a lot of Giant Sand dollars, and some bladed flat leafs. Which would you prefer?
What am I doing..?
@Victoriasfandoms
I'll take your sand dollars then! Thank you so much!
@Victoriasfandoms
I'll take your sand dollars then! Thank you so much!
1Hz5MxU.png