Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Buying] Every Chicken Smoothie pet!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm logging into my old account from 2013, I'll contact you as soon as I get it up, I think I have a handful of pets or so on there :)
I'm logging into my old account from 2013, I'll contact you as soon as I get it up, I think I have a handful of pets or so on there :)
Jesus loves you dearly my friend!! "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17
@Clowntown Perfect! If you could let me know, that would be great!
@Clowntown Perfect! If you could let me know, that would be great!
@KenmilltoSky just managed to get in! I have a lot more pets than I expected xD

I have 241 pets available that I am willing to trade to you for the treasure :o)
@KenmilltoSky just managed to get in! I have a lot more pets than I expected xD

I have 241 pets available that I am willing to trade to you for the treasure :o)
Jesus loves you dearly my friend!! "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17
@Clowntown That sounds perfect to me! I can pay 100 treasure per pet. Feel free to send me over a trade suggestion if you're interested. Thanks!
@Clowntown That sounds perfect to me! I can pay 100 treasure per pet. Feel free to send me over a trade suggestion if you're interested. Thanks!
@KenmilltoSky Perfect! How do I send trades on there?
@KenmilltoSky Perfect! How do I send trades on there?
@Clowntown Click on trades, click on start trade, and then enter my username! :)
@Clowntown Click on trades, click on start trade, and then enter my username! :)
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8