Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Buying] Every Chicken Smoothie pet!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm looking to bulk buy Chicken Smoothie pets. Age/date/rarity doesn't matter to me so I will happily take purely OMGSC rats!

I'm paying 100 treasure per pet as a base price, but that amount increases with the bulk you give me!

BULK DEALS: (get yourself more treasure per pet!)
If you trade me 500 pets, I will pay 75,000 treasure. This works out at 150 treasure per pet.

If you trade me 1,000 pets, I will pay 200,000 treasure. This works out at 200 treasure per pet.

If you trade me 2,000 pets, I will pay 500,000 treasure! This works out at 250 treasure per pet.

If you trade me 3,000 pets, I will pay 900,000 treasure! This works out at 300 treasure per pet.

If you trade me 4,000 pets, I will pay 1,400,000 treasure! This works out at 350 treasure per pet.

If you have a bulk trade that is higher than this amount then feel free to PM me and I can make you an offer!

You can find me on CS under my username KenmilltoSky, or you can PM me here.

Thank you.
I'm looking to bulk buy Chicken Smoothie pets. Age/date/rarity doesn't matter to me so I will happily take purely OMGSC rats!

I'm paying 100 treasure per pet as a base price, but that amount increases with the bulk you give me!

BULK DEALS: (get yourself more treasure per pet!)
If you trade me 500 pets, I will pay 75,000 treasure. This works out at 150 treasure per pet.

If you trade me 1,000 pets, I will pay 200,000 treasure. This works out at 200 treasure per pet.

If you trade me 2,000 pets, I will pay 500,000 treasure! This works out at 250 treasure per pet.

If you trade me 3,000 pets, I will pay 900,000 treasure! This works out at 300 treasure per pet.

If you trade me 4,000 pets, I will pay 1,400,000 treasure! This works out at 350 treasure per pet.

If you have a bulk trade that is higher than this amount then feel free to PM me and I can make you an offer!

You can find me on CS under my username KenmilltoSky, or you can PM me here.

Thank you.
^^^
^^^
^^
^^
OMGSC?
OMGSC?
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly Oh my god so common. It’s the most common type of pet in the game.
@PrismDragonfly Oh my god so common. It’s the most common type of pet in the game.
^^
^^
@kenmilltosky are you interested in buying store pets?
i have a few i'm willing to sell on your wishlist (x).
@kenmilltosky are you interested in buying store pets?
i have a few i'm willing to sell on your wishlist (x).
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@rogue check cs pets
@rogue check cs pets
IMG_0247.jpg
@KenmilltoSky

how much would you give for store pets on your wish list? I also have some common/uncommons from your wish list but I do not want to sell them for 100treasure each as they are quite old

I can’t currently link to my account but my username is the same ashere

I do not really use CS any more so I’d be happy to trade you my other pets as well, but again, a lot are older pets that are worth a lot more than 100-350 treasure (such as the 2009/2010 rares)
@KenmilltoSky

how much would you give for store pets on your wish list? I also have some common/uncommons from your wish list but I do not want to sell them for 100treasure each as they are quite old

I can’t currently link to my account but my username is the same ashere

I do not really use CS any more so I’d be happy to trade you my other pets as well, but again, a lot are older pets that are worth a lot more than 100-350 treasure (such as the 2009/2010 rares)
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@mildlyanxiousdoe Unfortunately at the moment I'm only looking to buy bulk commons-uncommons, sorry!

@Reefknot At the moment I'm not overly interested in buying store pets on my wishlist, unless they are store list pets.

Unfortunately I can't offer any more for older pets as the year of the pet makes no difference to me, only the sheer volume of pets.

Sorry!
@mildlyanxiousdoe Unfortunately at the moment I'm only looking to buy bulk commons-uncommons, sorry!

@Reefknot At the moment I'm not overly interested in buying store pets on my wishlist, unless they are store list pets.

Unfortunately I can't offer any more for older pets as the year of the pet makes no difference to me, only the sheer volume of pets.

Sorry!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8