Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ s ] UMA accents/skincents
1 2 3
@Imani
Are you interested in art?
@Imani
Are you interested in art?
da6lagm-4b8222fa-92ec-400b-bced-2df3ffab1693.png
@Neraida - Yup, I still have them both! :)

@XxBlueExorcistxX - I'm mainly looking for gems. But I'm open to seeing some art :)
@Neraida - Yup, I still have them both! :)

@XxBlueExorcistxX - I'm mainly looking for gems. But I'm open to seeing some art :)
@Imani

Ok sweet here’s my da Link, not the best art, but you know how it is haha.
@Imani

Ok sweet here’s my da Link, not the best art, but you know how it is haha.
da6lagm-4b8222fa-92ec-400b-bced-2df3ffab1693.png
@Imani

Would you be interested in a UMA trade for concept?
@Imani

Would you be interested in a UMA trade for concept?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Imani do u still have a copy of concept or nah? Seems like a couple people asked but you didnt reply? o:
@Imani do u still have a copy of concept or nah? Seems like a couple people asked but you didnt reply? o:
@Naja Yes, I still have Concept. I'm just looking for gem offers, or maybe g1s but I'm a little picky on that :')
@Naja Yes, I still have Concept. I'm just looking for gem offers, or maybe g1s but I'm a little picky on that :')
@Imani any dragons in my lair interest u? O: otherwise I could offer pure but it would take me time to liquidate dhhrjdjx
@Imani any dragons in my lair interest u? O: otherwise I could offer pure but it would take me time to liquidate dhhrjdjx
@imani Do you still have Wandering Nomad and Song for Sirius? Would you be willing to do a hold on one or both of them?
@imani Do you still have Wandering Nomad and Song for Sirius? Would you be willing to do a hold on one or both of them?
Grey / He/him
@imani
(cries into hands, removing gems from my vault) d'you still have Juutan merchant ? if yes i'd love to get my hands on it !
@imani
(cries into hands, removing gems from my vault) d'you still have Juutan merchant ? if yes i'd love to get my hands on it !
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
@Strfox @KurtCobain

I'll set up the PA! (KurtCobain) As for the hold, if you still need more time once the PA expires, let me know! :D
@Strfox @KurtCobain

I'll set up the PA! (KurtCobain) As for the hold, if you still need more time once the PA expires, let me know! :D
1 2 3