Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ( s ) hoard: HD, ap, uma, boss+ NEW 4/7
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

boop

boop
HTgZ0NA.gif

HTgZ0NA.gif
@evilwave

Is there a chance you have a peridot flourish tail drape? I'm not paying 250g on the AH and the mp just won't stock it. :O Thanks!
@evilwave

Is there a chance you have a peridot flourish tail drape? I'm not paying 250g on the AH and the mp just won't stock it. :O Thanks!
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@evilwave

Hello ^^ Was wondering how much you're looking to sell your Royal Cape for?
@evilwave

Hello ^^ Was wondering how much you're looking to sell your Royal Cape for?
@evilwave

Hi! I was wondering how much fodder apparel you currently have?
@evilwave

Hi! I was wondering how much fodder apparel you currently have?

Sorry these replies are late! I missed the notification & have been a little busy :S

hey there @Luteia
sadly it looks like i don't have a peridot flourish tail drape :( i only have amber,
citrine, garnet, and morganite. sorry! i know those mp struggle feels haha OTL

hey @onemessyperson
(i like your username btw haha) the royal cape I'd let go for its marketplace price
which is 75,000T or 75G ^^

hiiyo @padfoot6
it's a little difficult to count but I have a fair amount of fodder apparel atm. I think
easily 30-50 pieces, on the safe side, but probably more ^^

Sorry these replies are late! I missed the notification & have been a little busy :S

hey there @Luteia
sadly it looks like i don't have a peridot flourish tail drape :( i only have amber,
citrine, garnet, and morganite. sorry! i know those mp struggle feels haha OTL

hey @onemessyperson
(i like your username btw haha) the royal cape I'd let go for its marketplace price
which is 75,000T or 75G ^^

hiiyo @padfoot6
it's a little difficult to count but I have a fair amount of fodder apparel atm. I think
easily 30-50 pieces, on the safe side, but probably more ^^
HTgZ0NA.gif
@evilwave

(Thank you lol.) Would it be possible to hold the royal cape for a couple of days (3 days max) I have some gems coming in and will be able to get it then. Totally understandable if you chose not to hold it, however. Thank you for your time anyway ^^
@evilwave

(Thank you lol.) Would it be possible to hold the royal cape for a couple of days (3 days max) I have some gems coming in and will be able to get it then. Totally understandable if you chose not to hold it, however. Thank you for your time anyway ^^

@onemessyperson
sure, that's no problem ^^ i don't mind holding it for a few days, just ping me or send
me a cr whenever you're ready c:

@onemessyperson
sure, that's no problem ^^ i don't mind holding it for a few days, just ping me or send
me a cr whenever you're ready c:
HTgZ0NA.gif
@evilwave I’d be interested in buying 50 for 150kt if that’s okay! I only have treasure at the moment ^^;
@evilwave I’d be interested in buying 50 for 150kt if that’s okay! I only have treasure at the moment ^^;
@evilwave

Thanks so much for holding the cape! I have the gems now and will be sending a CR to you ^^
@evilwave

Thanks so much for holding the cape! I have the gems now and will be sending a CR to you ^^
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22