Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] || UMAs || windbound plumage
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Bumpsly
Hi! I was wondering if you were still interested in the items you have on hold? :)
@Bumpsly
Hi! I was wondering if you were still interested in the items you have on hold? :)
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
@Bumpsly
That's fine! Just keep me in the loop of what/when/how long.
@Bumpsly
That's fine! Just keep me in the loop of what/when/how long.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow
I'll also take things listed in this bio, but otherwise I'm not looking for a lot of items I'd have to liquidate. :(
@Nightsorrow
I'll also take things listed in this bio, but otherwise I'm not looking for a lot of items I'd have to liquidate. :(
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow
I'm sorry.
I don't understand what you mean.

I don't mind mixed payments (gems + items) to make up the cost of the plumage, but I am only accepting items on my wishlist to make up the remaining cost.
@Nightsorrow
I'm sorry.
I don't understand what you mean.

I don't mind mixed payments (gems + items) to make up the cost of the plumage, but I am only accepting items on my wishlist to make up the remaining cost.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30