Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | •Eva's Lofty Loot• (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Saraab

Good evening! I don't really have a purchase limit. So long as someone isn't trying to buy everything without giving other people time to purchase, I'll probable accept!

You can definitely buy the requested items! Please stand by and I will have a Crossroads trade sent your way shortly! ♥
@Saraab

Good evening! I don't really have a purchase limit. So long as someone isn't trying to buy everything without giving other people time to purchase, I'll probable accept!

You can definitely buy the requested items! Please stand by and I will have a Crossroads trade sent your way shortly! ♥
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
@Evaria
i would like to buy
-Harvest Hardshell
-Plantation Pincher
-The 7k guy
Ty
@Evaria
i would like to buy
-Harvest Hardshell
-Plantation Pincher
-The 7k guy
Ty
@Evaria

woah your conversion rate is really low, did you mean 1:1000, also 25 gems for a water egg, is that a typo??
@Evaria

woah your conversion rate is really low, did you mean 1:1000, also 25 gems for a water egg, is that a typo??
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

@Cosimia

Ohmygosh, yes. Typos galore haha! My keyboard has very stiff keys and sometimes I don't catch when it doesn't enter something in! My conversion rate is 1:1000 and the water egg would be 250 gems. Thank you so much for catching those so I could fix them!

@Tzuyu

Sure thing! Please stand by for a Crossroads! ♥
@Cosimia

Ohmygosh, yes. Typos galore haha! My keyboard has very stiff keys and sometimes I don't catch when it doesn't enter something in! My conversion rate is 1:1000 and the water egg would be 250 gems. Thank you so much for catching those so I could fix them!

@Tzuyu

Sure thing! Please stand by for a Crossroads! ♥
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
@Evaria

no problem! i didnt want ya getting scammed, but im pretty sure no one would do that c:
@Evaria

no problem! i didnt want ya getting scammed, but im pretty sure no one would do that c:
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

@Cosimia

I would hope not! I really appreciate you covering my bases, though! ♥
@Cosimia

I would hope not! I really appreciate you covering my bases, though! ♥
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
@Evaria
Hi! Could I please grab the brass steampunk best and the gold aviator helmet?
@Evaria
Hi! Could I please grab the brass steampunk best and the gold aviator helmet?
@Evaria
I will take the water egg with gem please
@Evaria
I will take the water egg with gem please
tiEnSNJ.png
@Evaria I can buy the egg for 260g =)

I'm also after your Marva yarn. The mouse-over function won't work on them. Lemme know the names? (really, just wanna know if they're depleted or not)
@Evaria I can buy the egg for 260g =)

I'm also after your Marva yarn. The mouse-over function won't work on them. Lemme know the names? (really, just wanna know if they're depleted or not)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@FireBrimstone

Sure I will send a Crossroads request to you shortly!

@Tropickle

As tempting as the extra 10g is, egg was already claimed by a previous user while I was sleeping. :\ I still have the Marva yarns available, though! All of them are still unopened so they are not depleted!

EDIT: I should not do this stuff first thing in the morning haha! I just saw I had the egg down for OBO. @Isegard I'm so sorry, but because Tropickle offered 260g over rather than 250g I had it listed for, I need to send the egg to them instead! :\
@FireBrimstone

Sure I will send a Crossroads request to you shortly!

@Tropickle

As tempting as the extra 10g is, egg was already claimed by a previous user while I was sleeping. :\ I still have the Marva yarns available, though! All of them are still unopened so they are not depleted!

EDIT: I should not do this stuff first thing in the morning haha! I just saw I had the egg down for OBO. @Isegard I'm so sorry, but because Tropickle offered 260g over rather than 250g I had it listed for, I need to send the egg to them instead! :\
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png