Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Joxar/Festival Trading Hub
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Stormfire3105 Definitely!

@Shadowind I do! Is a 1-1 ratio fair? So 40 sanddollars? (I'm more than happy to be flexible on that since I'm not sure what a fair conversion rate is, please just let me know!)

@Dfinch I would love to!

Shoot me a crossroads whenever you're ready :)
@Stormfire3105 Definitely!

@Shadowind I do! Is a 1-1 ratio fair? So 40 sanddollars? (I'm more than happy to be flexible on that since I'm not sure what a fair conversion rate is, please just let me know!)

@Dfinch I would love to!

Shoot me a crossroads whenever you're ready :)
@RIooo Yes of course! Just send a CR if you're still interested in trading, sorry I didn't catch this sooner
@RIooo Yes of course! Just send a CR if you're still interested in trading, sorry I didn't catch this sooner
@IllusiveFox Sounds good. I'll send a CR.
@IllusiveFox Sounds good. I'll send a CR.
n2PHQa3.png
@bllurriie That’s fine! I’ll send the CR, thanks!
@bllurriie That’s fine! I’ll send the CR, thanks!
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
@bllurriie if you still need giant sand dollar, would you trade [item=Crystalcourt Cascades] and [item=Voltaic Halo] for 490 sand dollars?
@bllurriie if you still need giant sand dollar, would you trade Crystalcourt Cascades and Voltaic Halo for 490 sand dollars?
i am r i ooo not r l ooo
Wishlist
@RIooo That would be amazing!
@RIooo That would be amazing!
@bllurriie Sending cr!
@bllurriie Sending cr!
i am r i ooo not r l ooo
Wishlist
@bllurriie Would you take a reedcleft resonance, 100 sand dollars and 130g for the bramble mantle? (I also have a livewire grisly if that's of any interest to you).
@bllurriie Would you take a reedcleft resonance, 100 sand dollars and 130g for the bramble mantle? (I also have a livewire grisly if that's of any interest to you).
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@friendlycoffee Yeah absolutely! Just send a CR whenever you're ready
@friendlycoffee Yeah absolutely! Just send a CR whenever you're ready
[center] ------ [size=4]Have ---------- [item=Electrician's Crown] [item=Map Kit] [item=Fin Jewels] [item=Luminous Sundrapes] [item=Crystalcourt Halo] [item=Murkmirth Halo] [item=Love's Herald] [item=Eerie Cyan Grasp] [item=Fiendish Emerald Grasp] [item=Fiendish Emerald Nightshroud] [item=Fiendish Emerald Ghastcrown] [item=Rainbow Starsilk Cloak][item=Echo Eater Forecallouses] [item=Charming Sage Lantern] [item=Sapling Speaker] [item=Spirit of Ice] [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] [item=Spirit of Wind] [item=Spirit of Nature] [item=Slight Eyewing] [item=Luminous Ambassador] [skin=26144] [skin=26151] [skin=26342] [skin=26634] [skin=29077] [skin=29335] [skin=29594] [skin=30230] [item=Breed Change: Nocturne] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] ---------- [size=4]Want ----------------- [item=spirit of light] [item=spirit of lightning] [item=spirit of fire] [item=sundial gem guardian] [item=highland gem guardian] [item=contagion gem guardian] [item=Sprouting Goblin] [item=Brightshine Raiments] [item=Standard of the Lightweaver] [item=Thundercrack Cogspanner] [item=Standard of the Stormcatcher] [item=Standard of the Arcanist] [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] [item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Astonishing Sweater] [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] [item=Reaper Guise] [skin=26638]

Have

Electrician's Crown Map Kit Fin Jewels Luminous Sundrapes Crystalcourt Halo Murkmirth Halo Love's Herald Eerie Cyan Grasp Fiendish Emerald Grasp Fiendish Emerald Nightshroud Fiendish Emerald Ghastcrown Rainbow Starsilk Cloak Echo Eater Forecallouses Charming Sage Lantern

Sapling Speaker Spirit of Ice Miniature Sornieth Globe Spirit of Wind Spirit of Nature Slight Eyewing Luminous Ambassador

Breed Change: Nocturne Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Want

Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire Sundial Gem Guardian Highland Gem Guardian Contagion Gem Guardian Sprouting Goblin

Brightshine Raiments Standard of the Lightweaver Thundercrack Cogspanner Standard of the Stormcatcher Standard of the Arcanist Leafy Gladeboughs Naturalist Adornments Astonishing Sweater Marva's Invisibility Cloak Reaper Guise

Art dragons for sale! - - ->
test_3_.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39