Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Joxar/Festival Trading Hub
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@sikora would you trade Standard of the Plaguebringer and Glacierguard Platemail for a token?
@sikora would you trade Standard of the Plaguebringer and Glacierguard Platemail for a token?
i am r i ooo not r l ooo
Wishlist
@RIooo I would, sending you a CR in a few minutes
@RIooo I would, sending you a CR in a few minutes
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@bllurriie would you trade [item=gem thief] for [item=starfall crystalcloak]+[skin=33163]+[item=prismatic token]
@bllurriie would you trade
Gem Thief
for
Starfall Crystalcloak + + Prismatic Token
E6nL5Eq.png
Have: [item=skin: hyaline] [item=skin: abyss pearl] [item=skin: oceans vibrant] [item=skin: dark generation] [item=accent: leaflace] [item=accent: sun scatter] [item=accent: ethereal planet] [item=skin: prismatic winter coat] [item=accent: tranquil forest] [item=accent: whirlwind markings] [item=accent: future seer] [item=skin: golden cicada] [item=accent: beast of metal] Want: [item=accent: halitrephes] [item=skin: lingered too long] [item=dancing chalice]
Have:
Skin: Hyaline Skin: Abyss pearl Skin: Oceans Vibrant Skin: Dark Generation Accent: Leaflace Accent: Sun Scatter Accent: Ethereal Planet Skin: Prismatic Winter Coat Accent: Tranquil Forest Accent: Whirlwind Markings Accent: Future Seer Skin: Golden Cicada Accent: Beast of Metal

Want:
Accent: Halitrephes Skin: Lingered Too Long Dancing Chalice
n2PHQa3.png
@bllurriie Do you still have a [item=Crazed Powermith] for trade? I can pay in [item=Giant Sand Dollar]s. What's your ratio? Current LAH for the Powermith is 40g.
@bllurriie Do you still have a Crazed Powermith for trade? I can pay in Giant Sand Dollar s. What's your ratio? Current LAH for the Powermith is 40g.
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
@sikora

Sure! I'll send a crossroads ^^
@sikora

Sure! I'll send a crossroads ^^

Art dragons for sale! - - ->
test_3_.png
@malatruse
Would you be willing to trade Skin: Empress of Pride for my Calculating Candelabra?
@malatruse
Would you be willing to trade Skin: Empress of Pride for my Calculating Candelabra?
@bllurriie Hey! would you like to trade your [item=crumbling goblin] and [item=glitterfreeze ambassador] (=100 gems) For my [item=Reedcleft Resonance] and [item=Fin Jewels] (=106 gems) ?
@bllurriie
Hey! would you like to trade your
Crumbling Goblin and Glitterfreeze Ambassador (=100 gems)

For my Reedcleft Resonance and Fin Jewels (=106 gems) ?

Art dragons for sale! - - ->
test_3_.png
@bllurriie

My Magic Nymph for your Blight Nymph?
@bllurriie

My Magic Nymph for your Blight Nymph?
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@sikora Would you be willing to trade your: [item= Gladegift Garlands] [item= Riot Hazebeacon] For my: [item= White Raven Armor]
@sikora
Would you be willing to trade your:
Gladegift Garlands Riot Hazebeacon

For my:
White Raven Armor
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39