Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs Updated 2/18
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NorthernLiights

I had it listed for 3000g, but I'm waiting to see what Evet has to trade first. If your interested in negotiating, I can PM you if I decide not to trade with Evet?
@NorthernLiights

I had it listed for 3000g, but I'm waiting to see what Evet has to trade first. If your interested in negotiating, I can PM you if I decide not to trade with Evet?
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Evet

Ohh, some of those are really pretty!

I'm most interested in Thalassia for sure, and also nemophilia, Roselit Moon WC M, and set it straight. Would you be interested in trading for both August and Immoralys or just one of the two?
@Evet

Ohh, some of those are really pretty!

I'm most interested in Thalassia for sure, and also nemophilia, Roselit Moon WC M, and set it straight. Would you be interested in trading for both August and Immoralys or just one of the two?
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Evet

I definitely feel that.

Would you be willing to trade Thalassia and nemophilia for August? I'm not sure where their values are at, but they're both very good skins. (I also wouldn't mind throwing in an egg or three if that would sweeten the pot at all)
@Evet

I definitely feel that.

Would you be willing to trade Thalassia and nemophilia for August? I'm not sure where their values are at, but they're both very good skins. (I also wouldn't mind throwing in an egg or three if that would sweeten the pot at all)
@Evet Sounds good! I'll go ahead and send a CR [emoji=coatl love] also, I love dragons with art, so if you want to, go ahead and send him over in the CR!
@Evet

Sounds good! I'll go ahead and send a CR also, I love dragons with art, so if you want to, go ahead and send him over in the CR!
@Velsim

Hey, I'm interested in your Virgo Starmap, what would you want for it?
@Velsim

Hey, I'm interested in your Virgo Starmap, what would you want for it?
1 2 3 4 5 6