Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Brew Mats + [Free] Level 21 Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Isegard
cool. will get it brewing as soon as the cauldron's free. :)
@Isegard
cool. will get it brewing as soon as the cauldron's free. :)
@techmess back again! could you brew me some fine alchemical reductions? :o
@techmess back again! could you brew me some fine alchemical reductions? :o
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@croix
welcome back! fine alchemical reduction = level 13. my cauldron's only at level 10 for now. i can only brew the course alchemical reduction or the irradiated alchemical reduction.
@croix
welcome back! fine alchemical reduction = level 13. my cauldron's only at level 10 for now. i can only brew the course alchemical reduction or the irradiated alchemical reduction.
@techmess oof looks like i forgot about levels again, i'll be back!
@techmess oof looks like i forgot about levels again, i'll be back!
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@croix
come back anytime! ;)
@croix
come back anytime! ;)
@techmess
Once you finish brewing my toxin . May I ask you to brew a skink gene scroll for me ? I can brew everything myself but my lv is max so I rather help you out with it .
@techmess
Once you finish brewing my toxin . May I ask you to brew a skink gene scroll for me ? I can brew everything myself but my lv is max so I rather help you out with it .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard
hi!, your toxin scroll will be done in 30 mins. feel free to use the cauldron anytime. send me a cr whenever you're ready. i'll get that toxin scroll sent to you in a bit.
@Isegard
hi!, your toxin scroll will be done in 30 mins. feel free to use the cauldron anytime. send me a cr whenever you're ready. i'll get that toxin scroll sent to you in a bit.
@techmess
Sent you a CR for skink mats . Thank you very much .
@techmess
Sent you a CR for skink mats . Thank you very much .
tiEnSNJ.png
@techmess
Out of mats and treasure for now . i will let you know when I'm ready to order again sorry .
@techmess
Out of mats and treasure for now . i will let you know when I'm ready to order again sorry .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard
totally cool. come back anytime.
@Isegard
totally cool. come back anytime.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13