Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Level 25 Cauldron
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@Alohomora

hi, can you brew 200 fest currency for me?
@Alohomora

hi, can you brew 200 fest currency for me?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@usualuniqueness @pumpkinpepper

Unfortunately, I likely will not be able to take your order within this festival.

I currently have an order for 200 fest currency (from Mystyic) as well as a prismatic token on the pot, meaning that I wouldn't be able to start their festival currency order until Thursday at the earliest. That means that I'd have only 2 days to finish their order of 200, which would be 30 hours of brewing over 2 days. It's already going to be close to finish their order so I'm not sure that I can accept any more within the week.

My apologies for not making this clearer in the beginning post, you are absolutely welcome to come back next festival!
@usualuniqueness @pumpkinpepper

Unfortunately, I likely will not be able to take your order within this festival.

I currently have an order for 200 fest currency (from Mystyic) as well as a prismatic token on the pot, meaning that I wouldn't be able to start their festival currency order until Thursday at the earliest. That means that I'd have only 2 days to finish their order of 200, which would be 30 hours of brewing over 2 days. It's already going to be close to finish their order so I'm not sure that I can accept any more within the week.

My apologies for not making this clearer in the beginning post, you are absolutely welcome to come back next festival!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora

That is okay, thanks for the quick reply! :)
@Alohomora

That is okay, thanks for the quick reply! :)
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@Alohomora hey! Would you be able to brew me a bog breed change?
@Alohomora hey! Would you be able to brew me a bog breed change?

GkMUHMr.jpg
@AnoraBorealis

I sure can! However, it will need to be done after the festival as I have some festival orders pending. If you're okay with that, please send me a one-way CR and I will accept it once I'm ready to brew.
@AnoraBorealis

I sure can! However, it will need to be done after the festival as I have some festival orders pending. If you're okay with that, please send me a one-way CR and I will accept it once I'm ready to brew.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@AnoraBorealis

Hi! Are you still interested in the bog breed change? If so, feel free to send the amts and treasure over any time, I'm ready to brew whenever you are :)
@AnoraBorealis

Hi! Are you still interested in the bog breed change? If so, feel free to send the amts and treasure over any time, I'm ready to brew whenever you are :)
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora would you be up for brewing me a prismatic token? ^^
@Alohomora would you be up for brewing me a prismatic token? ^^
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo

Absolutely, feel free to send over the mats whenever!
@Shidoo

Absolutely, feel free to send over the mats whenever!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora yes! I'm on mobile rn but I'll send it soon!
@Alohomora yes! I'm on mobile rn but I'll send it soon!

GkMUHMr.jpg
@AnoraBorealis
No worries, take your time! :)
@AnoraBorealis
No worries, take your time! :)
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17