Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Hub] Festival Chest Swap
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
I didn't see any of these around, so I thought I'd make a thread for everyone to use during the Thundercrack Carnivale! (If there [i]is[/i] a thread and I just missed it, please let me know, thank you!) [center]-------------[/center] [b]Have:[/b] -- [b]Need:[/b] [item=thunder armor chest]
I didn't see any of these around, so I thought I'd make a thread for everyone to use during the Thundercrack Carnivale! (If there is a thread and I just missed it, please let me know, thank you!)

Have: --

Need: Thunder Armor Chest
@Shamash I can do the Ancient Golem for yours!
@Shamash I can do the Ancient Golem for yours!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic

Absolutely! Kindly send a CR and I'll accept ASAP, thank you so much!
@Aquatic

Absolutely! Kindly send a CR and I'll accept ASAP, thank you so much!
@Shamash (would you mind waiting an hour? i'm on mobile but i can get on my computer in an hour :) )
@Shamash (would you mind waiting an hour? i'm on mobile but i can get on my computer in an hour :) )
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic

Sure, I don't mind! If it helps any, I'll go ahead and start the CR in a moment so it'll be ready for you.
@Aquatic

Sure, I don't mind! If it helps any, I'll go ahead and start the CR in a moment so it'll be ready for you.
@Shamash I have the thunder armor skin!
idk if you have any but Im looking for the mechanical valkyre or corporate warfare skins...
@Shamash I have the thunder armor skin!
idk if you have any but Im looking for the mechanical valkyre or corporate warfare skins...
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den
@Vethale

I sadly don't have any chests to trade at the moment, but stick around! Someone else might.
@Vethale

I sadly don't have any chests to trade at the moment, but stick around! Someone else might.
@Shamash thanks for letting me know!
@Shamash thanks for letting me know!
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den
Have: 2 Corporate Armor Chests

Want: Any of the other chests except Thunder Armor.
Have: 2 Corporate Armor Chests

Want: Any of the other chests except Thunder Armor.
Untitled-2.png
[center][b]Want:[/b] [item=Mechanical Valkyrie Chest] Mechanical Valkyrie [b]Have:[/b] [item=Snappy Conductor Chest] Snappy Conductor[/center]
Want:
Mechanical Valkyrie Chest
Mechanical Valkyrie

Have:
Snappy Conductor Chest
Snappy Conductor
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33