Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shadow Realm Bazar-Level, Trans. Service
1 2 3 4 5 6
@XeoNinx would you like to have 40608966, Gorrik sent back to you now? He has finished his training. I can set up a CR so you can add your payment later.

If you like, please leave a review! I love to hear comments!
@XeoNinx would you like to have 40608966, Gorrik sent back to you now? He has finished his training. I can set up a CR so you can add your payment later.

Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@KiaraTiyuji

Sure, thank you! Sorry for the late reply.

As for my review, here it goes:

This was by far the best leveling service I've seen. Prices are reasonable, and everything was completed much faster than I originally expected, so I'll definitely be coming back the next time I need dragons trained.
@KiaraTiyuji

Sure, thank you! Sorry for the late reply.

As for my review, here it goes:

This was by far the best leveling service I've seen. Prices are reasonable, and everything was completed much faster than I originally expected, so I'll definitely be coming back the next time I need dragons trained.
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
@XeoNinx thank you very much for the review! A two way CR has been sent with your dragon!
@XeoNinx thank you very much for the review! A two way CR has been sent with your dragon!
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@KiaraTiyuji Could you train some fodder to 7 for me?
@KiaraTiyuji Could you train some fodder to 7 for me?
@Wreath sure. lemme clear some dragons out, ok? just send crs of groups of 2 dragons and i'll accept and return via a two way cr, where you can add payment!
@Wreath sure. lemme clear some dragons out, ok? just send crs of groups of 2 dragons and i'll accept and return via a two way cr, where you can add payment!
@KiaraTiyuji
Ok! How many do you want to train?
@KiaraTiyuji
Ok! How many do you want to train?
@Wreath i'll clear out at least 6 dragons, so i won't have a problem! I'll start with your's in like... around 15 minutes?
@Wreath i'll clear out at least 6 dragons, so i won't have a problem! I'll start with your's in like... around 15 minutes?
@Wreath all 4 of your dragons have completed their training!

I apologise for the long wait.

@Wreath all 4 of your dragons have completed their training!

I apologise for the long wait.

@kiaratiyuji

is it possible for me to buy all 4 eggs for 1040g?
@kiaratiyuji

is it possible for me to buy all 4 eggs for 1040g?
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms preferably not. the current total LAH price for all 4 eggs is 1201 gems
@kingdoms preferably not. the current total LAH price for all 4 eggs is 1201 gems
1 2 3 4 5 6