Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Sublunary Swap
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@hyacindy
Can I claim the following please?
Masked phantom NOTN familiar, vial of tempered sight and accent: freezer
@hyacindy
Can I claim the following please?
Masked phantom NOTN familiar, vial of tempered sight and accent: freezer
can i grab skycrest bicorn, beetle, and swipp fam?
can i grab skycrest bicorn, beetle, and swipp fam?
Lichtdrache.gif
@DeadeyeWhiskey @Ranmaru @sparkaflame101 @Jaspernoir @MegaAbsols @Tropickle @Toxicle @brensdragons @jadeturtle13 @titherdel @tacotwix @ObsidianMage @0bsidian @cleedog @Cvhruig @WolfRemus @superfuzzygoat

OOF
@HaloJones

Updated
@DeadeyeWhiskey @Ranmaru @sparkaflame101 @Jaspernoir @MegaAbsols @Tropickle @Toxicle @brensdragons @jadeturtle13 @titherdel @tacotwix @ObsidianMage @0bsidian @cleedog @Cvhruig @WolfRemus @superfuzzygoat

OOF
@HaloJones

Updated
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
scars please
scars please
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
@hyacindy I'd love to grab a batch of fams ;-; I'd be happy to fill in some of your apparel stock from my hoard in exchange. I'm interested in the following from you!:

Dryad, Maren Ambusher, Maren Warrior, Sentinel Mith, Construction Mith, Dreadram, Waveswell Sorcerer, Wandering Surgepriest, Orbiting Spirit, Maren Currentfinder
@hyacindy I'd love to grab a batch of fams ;-; I'd be happy to fill in some of your apparel stock from my hoard in exchange. I'm interested in the following from you!:

Dryad, Maren Ambusher, Maren Warrior, Sentinel Mith, Construction Mith, Dreadram, Waveswell Sorcerer, Wandering Surgepriest, Orbiting Spirit, Maren Currentfinder
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
gziv3Ja.png
8094.png196.png34818.png1079.png
Sand swept delta vista please
Sand swept delta vista please
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@raiderp I'd be happy to make the trade and I'm always glad for apparel. That being said, just a quick check to make sure you're aware they're not 1:1 trades, the value is based on the hoardsell prices of the pieces in question. Is that alright?
@raiderp I'd be happy to make the trade and I'm always glad for apparel. That being said, just a quick check to make sure you're aware they're not 1:1 trades, the value is based on the hoardsell prices of the pieces in question. Is that alright?
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
@Hyacindy That should be fine! I can send a batch of apparel with a total hoardsell value that matches the fams. I'll try to match equal/reasonably close hoardsell value items to each other, might end up being a couple items for the higher value fams.^_^
@Hyacindy That should be fine! I can send a batch of apparel with a total hoardsell value that matches the fams. I'll try to match equal/reasonably close hoardsell value items to each other, might end up being a couple items for the higher value fams.^_^
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
gziv3Ja.png
8094.png196.png34818.png1079.png
Ok, very large order! :D
Every burnished filigree item except for the gauntlets and the boots. I know I can only grab 5 at a time, so that works out!
Dusky peacekeeping vest
Weary focus
The floating fish NOTN fam, the chameleon and mole from gathering
Thank you! I'll be back for more :D
Ok, very large order! :D
Every burnished filigree item except for the gauntlets and the boots. I know I can only grab 5 at a time, so that works out!
Dusky peacekeeping vest
Weary focus
The floating fish NOTN fam, the chameleon and mole from gathering
Thank you! I'll be back for more :D
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

OOF
@HaloJones

Updated

OOF
@HaloJones

Updated
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20