Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Super Fast Leveling 200kT (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Sinkeeper

Could I get 300 battles of Blooming Grove, please?

Also I was wondering, what method do you use to keep track of how many battles you've done?
@Sinkeeper

Could I get 300 battles of Blooming Grove, please?

Also I was wondering, what method do you use to keep track of how many battles you've done?
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway Yeah sure! I have a counter app on my phone haha as I grind on my laptop
@BrinBellway Yeah sure! I have a counter app on my phone haha as I grind on my laptop
@Sinkeeper Could I get 500 battles in arena please? (Would also appreciate if you could include in the message how much time that takes :P)
@Sinkeeper Could I get 500 battles in arena please? (Would also appreciate if you could include in the message how much time that takes :P)
@Linquished Of course! Yeah I'll add it
@Linquished Of course! Yeah I'll add it
Bump
Bump
@Sinkeeper

Vouch: Finished my order on the same day and would order again.

I'd like to order 500 battles in Arena and 500 battles in Volcanic Vents please (if that's not too much)
@Sinkeeper

Vouch: Finished my order on the same day and would order again.

I'd like to order 500 battles in Arena and 500 battles in Volcanic Vents please (if that's not too much)
@Linquished Haha thanks! I'll work on it!
@Linquished Haha thanks! I'll work on it!
@Sinkeeper

I'd like to get two dragons trained up to level 10 - do I send you a CR? I'm a bit confused rip ;;
@Sinkeeper

I'd like to get two dragons trained up to level 10 - do I send you a CR? I'm a bit confused rip ;;
wingsinger.png
he/him - fr+1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25