Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 277 278
@SilverQuark

I fixed my brewing-uni schedule, so even if I don't think I ever took two weeks to brew I expect to be faster this time! I can take some kittens now :3
@SilverQuark

I fixed my brewing-uni schedule, so even if I don't think I ever took two weeks to brew I expect to be faster this time! I can take some kittens now :3
Rr19ZMz.png
@SilverQuark
Please add me to the pinglist indefinitely! I'd gladly do another order for you next week :)
@SilverQuark
Please add me to the pinglist indefinitely! I'd gladly do another order for you next week :)
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim
Hi there! Please complete your read of the updated rules, there's something missing from your post. (And don't worry, the pinglists are the same.)
@Crim
Hi there! Please complete your read of the updated rules, there's something missing from your post. (And don't worry, the pinglists are the same.)
@SilverQuark
Sorry about that, I didn't realize the rules had been updated. I won't be available during festivals since I brew a lot of currency but I can probably take some kittens at any other time!
@SilverQuark
Sorry about that, I didn't realize the rules had been updated. I won't be available during festivals since I brew a lot of currency but I can probably take some kittens at any other time!
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim
Cool, thanks for letting me know! I have positions open this week if you want to start right away, otherwise I'll ping you next week :)
@Crim
Cool, thanks for letting me know! I have positions open this week if you want to start right away, otherwise I'll ping you next week :)
@SilverQuark
I'll gladly start on a stack this weekend, feel free to send it over!
@SilverQuark
I'll gladly start on a stack this weekend, feel free to send it over!
n2Yio0g.png
@silverquark
I haven't melted items for you after such a long time ;w; I think I'll be relatively free this week, could you send me a stack of items to melt? Thank you :)

um by the way why do some people call the items "kittens"?
@silverquark
I haven't melted items for you after such a long time ;w; I think I'll be relatively free this week, could you send me a stack of items to melt? Thank you :)

um by the way why do some people call the items "kittens"?
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish
The explanation is in the post in which I pinged you! Please go read and you'll understand, then get back to me and I'll send you a stack.
@yellowstarfish
The explanation is in the post in which I pinged you! Please go read and you'll understand, then get back to me and I'll send you a stack.
@silverquark
I'm kitten sorry I missed it! I did read your rules but I read that line wrongly :P I thought you meant that you wanted it in the CR and not the posts
@silverquark
I'm kitten sorry I missed it! I did read your rules but I read that line wrongly :P I thought you meant that you wanted it in the CR and not the posts
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish
Posts are fine. Sending a stack ^_^
@yellowstarfish
Posts are fine. Sending a stack ^_^
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 277 278