Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 277 278
@Skripted

Sure! It's the festival right now, are you still available to melt? If you're not, that's fine, I can add you to my pinglist and you can have a stack next Sunday when I start distributing again!
@Skripted

Sure! It's the festival right now, are you still available to melt? If you're not, that's fine, I can add you to my pinglist and you can have a stack next Sunday when I start distributing again!
@Silverquark

i can melt anytime you want to send stuff to me...whether its this week or next...whatever works for you
@Silverquark

i can melt anytime you want to send stuff to me...whether its this week or next...whatever works for you
@Skripted

I just sent you something! Happy melting :)
@Skripted

I just sent you something! Happy melting :)
@SilverQuark

i am pretty new to this site(been playing less then a week but loving it) but could i transmute/brew things for you?
@SilverQuark

i am pretty new to this site(been playing less then a week but loving it) but could i transmute/brew things for you?
@Myrkheim

Sure! If you're free now, I can send you a stack for melting, since I imagine your cauldron level will be low as you just joined (welcome, by the way).
@Myrkheim

Sure! If you're free now, I can send you a stack for melting, since I imagine your cauldron level will be low as you just joined (welcome, by the way).
@SilverQuark

i am free now so i could melt what ever when your ready to send it

much thanks for letting a newbie like me join and do this
@SilverQuark

i am free now so i could melt what ever when your ready to send it

much thanks for letting a newbie like me join and do this
@SilverQuark I came from you're grab bag thread! I'm willing to brew whatever you need as I only just leave my cauldron melting down food items all the time lol never had use of it properly. I could really use a lot of gems :p so I see why not

Send me stuff over and i'll get going c:! I'll make sure to keep updated, do I send a PM telling the progress or ping on the thread?
@SilverQuark I came from you're grab bag thread! I'm willing to brew whatever you need as I only just leave my cauldron melting down food items all the time lol never had use of it properly. I could really use a lot of gems :p so I see why not

Send me stuff over and i'll get going c:! I'll make sure to keep updated, do I send a PM telling the progress or ping on the thread?
V7fFg2m.png
@FlameRay

You don't need to keep me updated unless it takes you a long time (more than 2 weeks) to get it done, in which case I appreciate an occasional message letting me know what's going on and when you expect to finish. I'll send you the first stack now!
@FlameRay

You don't need to keep me updated unless it takes you a long time (more than 2 weeks) to get it done, in which case I appreciate an occasional message letting me know what's going on and when you expect to finish. I'll send you the first stack now!
@SilverQuark Aight!
@SilverQuark Aight!
V7fFg2m.png
@SilverQuark i can take a stack ! i've been working on a spreadsheet to track my melts, and if you'd like i can send you a link when i start on your stuff so you can check progress whenever you'd like ;;
@SilverQuark i can take a stack ! i've been working on a spreadsheet to track my melts, and if you'd like i can send you a link when i start on your stuff so you can check progress whenever you'd like ;;
Feline Triskull - alyssa
- they/she/he
- art (instagram link)
- wishlist
- profile dragon
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 277 278