Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 277 278
l am transmuting your a stack. After that l can take another .
l am transmuting your a stack. After that l can take another .
@SilverQuark
im up for this
send me a stack :3
@SilverQuark
im up for this
send me a stack :3
HCnDh8Y.png

@SilverQuark I’d love to join! Send over a stack
@SilverQuark I’d love to join! Send over a stack
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
@SilverQuark
I can brew stuff ^^
@SilverQuark
I can brew stuff ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
@SilverQuark Not able to take a stack for a while because i'm using my cauldron, but if you need any odd brews (lvl 18 cauldron) doing feel free send them my way! :)
@SilverQuark Not able to take a stack for a while because i'm using my cauldron, but if you need any odd brews (lvl 18 cauldron) doing feel free send them my way! :)
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I should have all the stacks down! Tomorrow I'll sort out which of the people without a preference get brews and which get a stack depending on what I need (have yet to reorganise my inventory). Thanks to all for applying :)
I should have all the stacks down! Tomorrow I'll sort out which of the people without a preference get brews and which get a stack depending on what I need (have yet to reorganise my inventory). Thanks to all for applying :)
@SilverQuark Hello! I don't really use Baldwin for my own personal use and haven't touched it in... forever. I'm down for transmuting your items if you want me to!
@SilverQuark Hello! I don't really use Baldwin for my own personal use and haven't touched it in... forever. I'm down for transmuting your items if you want me to!
Hi! I can take a stack for trasmuting or I could brew something! I'm still low levels, also can I be added to the pinglist?
Hi! I can take a stack for trasmuting or I could brew something! I'm still low levels, also can I be added to the pinglist?
@Angstdroom

Sure, which pinglist(s) do you want? :) I don't have anything to send right now, but I'll ping you again when I do.
@Angstdroom

Sure, which pinglist(s) do you want? :) I don't have anything to send right now, but I'll ping you again when I do.
Both I guess!
Both I guess!
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 277 278